AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Wichita Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Wichita
- Apartments with Balcony in Wichita
- Apartments with Disability Access in Wichita
- Apartments with Elevator in Wichita
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Wichita
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Wichita
- Apartments with Fireplace in Wichita
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Wichita
- Apartments with Garage in Wichita
- Apartments with Gated Access in Wichita
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Wichita
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Wichita
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Wichita
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Wichita
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Wichita
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Wichita
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Wichita
- Furnished Available Apartments in Wichita
- Wichita Apartment Deals
- Wichita Apartments under $500
- Wichita Apartments under $600
- Wichita Apartments under $700
- Wichita Apartments under $800
- Wichita Apartments under $900
- Wichita Apartments under $1000
- Wichita Apartments under $1100
- Wichita Apartments under $1200
- Wichita Apartments under $1300
- Wichita Apartments under $1400
- Wichita Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Wichita
Living In Wichita, KS
Spread along the peaceful banks of the Arkansas River, Wichita, Kansas, is a friendly, modern town that's known for its low crime rate and even lower cost of living. As the largest city in the state, it also boasts a vibrant local economy. Once you start looking for apartments Wichita, KS, you'll realize just how friendly and affordable this heartland town can be.
Wichita boasts a number of world-class educational institutions, including famous Wichita State University. On game days, the school's basketball and football programs attract boosters from across Kansas to downtown Wichita. As a result, the area features a tremendous array of fine dining and entertainment options. For lovers of high culture, Wichita also boasts some world-class museums. These include the landmark Wichita Art Museum and the Mid-American Indian Center. Meanwhile, kids delight at the rare collection of giraffes, lions and reptiles at the Sedgwick County Zoo.
Wichita Natural Beauty
Set amid the fertile grasslands of south-central Kansas, Wichita is surrounded by a land of quiet beauty. Nearby High Park serves as a regional destination for bikers, distance runners and bird-watchers. Farther afield, the bluffs of Cheney State Park provide wide-open views of massive Cheney Reservoir and the vast plains beyond. The reservoir itself is a key destination for boaters, water-skiers and fishermen as well.
Whether you're looking for pet-friendly two-bedroom units in a modern, amenity-rich apartment community or simply need a downtown studio space for the duration of an internship, Apartment Guide has dozens of apartments in Wichita KS to suit your needs. With our handy search feature, you'll be able to weed out apartments Wichita KS that fall outside of your budget or preferred location without sacrificing amenities like outdoor pools, in-suite laundry machines and on-site fitness center access. You can even use Apartment Guide to find student-friendly Wichita apartments with covered parking to protect your vehicle from hail damage. With Apartment Guide, you'll enjoy your pick of apartments in Wichita, KS.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Wichita
What is the average rent in Wichita?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Wichita?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Wichita?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Wichita?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.