- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Business Center with free Wi Fi
- 24 Hour Fitness and Cardio Center
- Romantic Wood Burning Fireplaces*
- Fully Equipped Kithchen w/Black Appliances
- Quiet location, minutes from Lenexa City Center
- Large Walk In Closets*
- Pet Friendly
- Large Separate Dining Areas*
- French Patio/Balcony Doors
- Private Entries
- 2 Sparkling Outdoor Pools
- Play Ground
- Maple Hardwood Cabinetry w/Sleek Black Kitchen top
- Kitchen Pantry and Linen Closets
- Ceiling Fans in Living Rooms and Master Bedrooms
- Designer Brush Nickel Faucets, Lighting & Hardware
- Breakfast Bar
- Private Patios & Balconies
- New Designer Kitchen,Dining Room & Bath Lighting
- Attractive Open Floor Plans
- Exceptional Location with Easy Access to 435 & 35
- First Rate Management by Town Management
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- 1 Pet: $300 Deposit with half refundable and $20 per month pet rent. 2 Pets: $400 Deposit with half refundable and $30 per month pet rent Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Ask us about our convenient location near the Shawnee Mission dog park!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Pointe at City Center
The Pointe at City Center in Lenexa, KS (located only a short drive from downtown Kansas City) are just minutes from shopping, dining and recreation. With 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes and a variety of great features, you'll find everything you're looking for at The Pointe at City Center apartments. We also have 2 BR Townhouses. If sparkling swimming pools, wood burning fire places and walk-in closets don't get your attention, we know our updated interiors will. We offer great custom interior finishes that make an apartment more like a home. The style of your apartment home will make you proud to call The Pointe at City Center home.
Our lease terms are: 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: 1 Pet: $300 Deposit with half refundable and $20 per month. 2 Pets: $400 Deposit with half refundable and $30 per month. * Breed restrictions include: Akita, Spitz, Chow-Chow, Pit Bull, Doberman Pincher, Rottweiler, German Shepard, Bull Mastiff, Wolf Mixes of all kinds, Presacanario, Husky, Stafford Bull Terrier.
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for The Pointe at City Center
I'm consistently amazed at the friendliness and courteousness of the management here. They make you feel like they care about you as a tenant. You are not just a number. They respond quickly and get back to you when they don't have the answer. I looked at other places when my lease expired, but decided to renew my lease. The community is very diverse, but no drama is evident. The location is excellent near the highway, sprouts and other shopping center. There is a security patrol and safety is number one. The grounds are kept up wonderfully, and maintenance is fast to respond. The location is great, it's close to food, shopping, and entertainment. What more can I say? I highly recommend The Dunes At City Center!
Honestly, from the moment I called them looking for an apartment, they were very friendly and helpful
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
We are 1/4 mile East of I435 , on 87th Street in Lenexa, Kansas.
Professionally managed by Town Management.