AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Leawood Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Leawood
- Apartments with Balcony in Leawood
- Apartments with Elevator in Leawood
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Leawood
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Leawood
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Leawood
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Leawood
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Leawood
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Leawood
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Leawood
- Apartments with under $1500 in Leawood
- Apartments with under $2000 in Leawood
- Furnished Available Apartments in Leawood
Apartments Near Leawood
- Nazarene Theological Seminary, MO
- Research College of Nursing, MO
- Saint Luke's College, MO
- Cleveland Chiropractic College, KS
- Avila University, MO
- Paul Mitchell the School-Overland Park, KS
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Atlanta, GA
- WellSpring School of Allied Health-Kansas City, MO
- Mitsu Sato Hair Academy, KS
- House of Heavilin Beauty College-Kansas City, MO
For SaleLeawood, KS Homes for Sale
Living In Leawood, KS
The small city of Leawood, Kansas is home to slightly more than 34,000 residents. Retirees account for a greater percentage of the population (18%) here than nationally (14%), while young adults account for a smaller percentage of the city. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 89% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs could be a contributing factor, as the average rent of $1,440/month is substantially higher than the state average of $868.
There are four primary industries in Leawood: scientific, retail, healthcare, and finance. Combined, these industries make up 28% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in management, as 14% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Leawood workers earn an average annual income of just under $141K, second-highest in the state. Leawood's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345. Compared to the national average (7%), Leawood has a high concentration of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees, as 16% have earned a Master's or a Doctorate. In addition, 28% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
Leawood has an average commute time of about 23 minutes. Many residents (42%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transit is not extensively used. Few commuters walk to work.
Looking for more?Leawood, KS Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Leawood
How much does it cost to rent in Leawood, KS?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Leawood?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Leawood?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Leawood?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.