1. Home
  2. Kansas
  3. Gardner
  4. Apartments for rent in Gardner, KS

191 Apartments Available
1 - 26 of 191 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Gardner, KS has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Gardner, KS

The small city of Gardner, Kansas is home to slightly more than 20,000 residents. Young children make up a higher percentage of the population here (10%) than nationally (6%), making it a great place to raise a family, while retirees are less well-represented. Overall, the city's population, with an average age of just under 32, skews decidedly younger than most cities in Kansas. Only 33% of residents rent in Gardner, as the majority own their homes. The average rent for Gardner is $226 a month more than the state average.

Compared to the Kansas average, Gardner has a relatively high percentage of residents over the age of 25 who have an Associate's degree (6%). Further, 15% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 5% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are three primary industries in Gardner: healthcare, retail, and manufacturing. Combined, these industries account for 20% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, making it the top profession in the city. Gardner workers earn an average annual income of just over $79K, more than the average Kansas resident. Gardner's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).

Averaging about 25 minutes, Gardner's commute time is longer than the state average of about 20 minutes. Many residents (46%) drive to work, while public transportation isn't extensively used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About Gardner

Looking for a cheap Gardner apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Gardner, KS Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Gardner apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Gardner that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Gardner apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS