1. Home
  2. Kansas
  3. Concordia
  4. Apartments for rent in Concordia, KS

4 Apartments Available
1 - 4 of 4 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >


See what Concordia, KS has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Concordia, KS

Concordia is a small town in Kansas with slightly more than 5,000 residents. It's a great place to raise a family, as children under 5 make up a higher percentage of the population here (8%) than nationally (6%), though retirees are also well-represented. Home ownership is more common than renting in Concordia, and 34% of residents rent. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $654 a month, which is $214/month less than the state average.

Compared to the national average (5%), Concordia has a large number of residents older than 25 who possess an Associate's degree (9%). Furthermore, 15% have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Concordia residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, retail, and education. Together, these industries account for 24% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the town's workers are in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the town. With an average annual income of just over $51,000, Concordia workers earn less than the average Kansas resident. Concordia's average income also falls below the national average of $73,345.

With an average commute time of about 16 minutes, quicker than most cities in the state, Concordia residents are well aware that getting to work isn't overly time-consuming. Many residents (43%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transportation is not extensively used. Relatively few residents (2%) walk to work, though the number surpasses the national average.

Frequently Asked Questions About Concordia

Looking for a cheap Concordia apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Concordia apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Concordia that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Concordia apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS