1. Home
  2. Kansas
  3. Chapman
  4. Apartments for rent in Chapman, KS

443 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 443 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

Expand Your Search

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Chapman, KS has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Chapman, KS

A small town in Kansas, Chapman has a population of slightly more than 1,000. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees account for a greater percentage of the population (21%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young professionals are less well-represented. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 37% of residents rent. With an average rent of $1,005 a month, exceeding the state average by $137 per month, relatively high rent costs could be a factor in the higher levels of ownership.

Chapman has an average commute time of about 21 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common mode of getting to work, selected by 41% of residents, while public transportation is not used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.

Chapman has a relatively high percentage of residents older than 25 who have earned a high school degree or equivalent (24%) compared to the national average. In addition, 11% possess a Bachelor's degree and 6% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are two primary industries in Chapman: retail and education. Together, these industries make up 17% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 7% of the town's population works in sales, which ranks as the top field in the town. With an average annual income of about $61K, Chapman workers bring in around $8,000 less than their peers elsewhere in the state. The town's average income also trails the national average ($73,345).


Frequently Asked Questions About Chapman

Looking for a cheap Chapman apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Chapman apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Chapman that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Chapman apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS