Contact for Availability
4 Floor Plans
4 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Windsor Heights Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with Balcony in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with Gated Access in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Windsor Heights
- Windsor Heights Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with under $1100 in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with under $1200 in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with under $1300 in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with under $1400 in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with under $1500 in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with under $2000 in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with under $800 in Windsor Heights
- Apartments with under $900 in Windsor Heights
Apartments Near Windsor Heights
Living In Windsor Heights, IA
Windsor Heights, a small town in Iowa, has a population of approximately 5,000. Families with young children are typical, as kids under 5 make up an above-average 12% of the community, while young adults figure less prominently in the demographics. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 72% of residents own their homes. With an average rent of $1,024 a month, exceeding the state average by $215 a month, relatively high rent costs may play a role in the higher levels of ownership.
Many Windsor Heights residents work in one of three industries: finance, healthcare, and retail. Together, these industries account for 24% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in sales, making it the top career path in the town. With an average annual income of about $72,000, Windsor Heights workers earn a little more than the average Iowa resident. The town's average income, however, is nearly on par with the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average (21%), Windsor Heights has a high percentage of residents over the age of 25 who possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree (34%).
With an average commute time of about 19 minutes, shorter than most cities in the state, Windsor Heights residents find that it isn't overly time-consuming to travel to work. Driving is the most common means of commuting to work, opted for by 47% of residents, while public transportation is not used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
Looking for more?Windsor Heights, IA Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Windsor Heights
How much does it cost to rent in Windsor Heights, IA?
Is it expensive to rent in Windsor Heights?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Windsor Heights?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Windsor Heights?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.