1. Home
  2. Iowa
  3. Melcher Dallas
  4. Apartments for rent in Melcher Dallas, IA

116 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 116 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Melcher Dallas, IA has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Melcher Dallas, IA

Melcher-Dallas, a small town in Iowa, has a population of just over 1,000. It's a great place to raise a family, as children under 5 account for a larger portion of the population here (9%) than nationally (6%), while young adults are less well-represented. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 32% of residents rent. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $470 per month, which is $339/month less than the state average.

Melcher-Dallas residents have an average commute of about 30 minutes, longer than the Iowa average of about 20 minutes. Many residents (38%) commute to work by car, while public transportation isn't used. Relatively few residents (2%) walk to work, though the number exceeds the national average.

Melcher-Dallas has a large number of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (9%) compared to the national average (5%). In addition, 11% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are two primary industries in Melcher-Dallas: manufacturing and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 16% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 9% of the town's population works in transportation, which ranks as the top career path in the town. Melcher-Dallas workers earn an average annual income of just under $46,000, about $22,000 less than those elsewhere in the state. The town's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).


Frequently Asked Questions About Melcher Dallas

Looking for a cheap Melcher Dallas apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Melcher Dallas, IA Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Melcher Dallas apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Melcher Dallas that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Melcher Dallas apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS