AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Grimes Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Grimes
- Apartments with Balcony in Grimes
- Apartments with Disability Access in Grimes
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Grimes
- Apartments with Fireplace in Grimes
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Grimes
- Apartments with Garage in Grimes
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Grimes
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Grimes
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Grimes
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Grimes
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Grimes
- Furnished Available Apartments in Grimes
- Grimes Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Grimes
- Apartments with under $1100 in Grimes
- Apartments with under $1200 in Grimes
- Apartments with under $1300 in Grimes
- Apartments with under $1400 in Grimes
- Apartments with under $1500 in Grimes
- Apartments with under $2000 in Grimes
- Apartments with under $800 in Grimes
- Apartments with under $900 in Grimes
Apartments Near Grimes
Living In Grimes, IA
The town of Grimes, Iowa is home to just under 12,000 people. Families with young children are a frequent sight, as kids under 5 account for an above-average percentage of the population, while young adults are less well-represented. With an average age of just under 33, the city's population is notably younger than most cities in Iowa, ranking as the eighth-youngest municipality in the state. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 72% of residents own their homes. The average rent for Grimes is $288 a month more than the state average.
Compared to the national average (21%), Grimes has a relatively large concentration of residents older than 25 who have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree (29%). There are plenty of industries from which to choose in Grimes, the most common five of which are retail, healthcare, finance, scientific, and education. Together, these industries account for 41% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, as 16% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Grimes workers bring in an average annual income of about $97K, more than the Iowa average. Grimes's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.
Grimes residents have an average commute of about 25 minutes. Many residents (56%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transportation isn't used. Biking is the second-most common method of commuting to work, selected by 1% of workers. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Grimes
What is the average rent in Grimes?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Grimes?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Grimes?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Grimes?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.