I am going to bullet points all the things i liked and disliked about it.
- Friendly and nice staff.
- Non Smoking
- They take care of snow well.
- Responds in time to urgent maintenance request but sometimes take time of more than 2 days for non-urgent request.
- Extremely thin walls which allows noise to pass through, on lower medium volume of my portable speaker and lower volume of my TV, neighbors knocked my door. Every time I got an complaint, I made sure to keep volume low. However, the sound just passes through and one time my neighbor was extremely rude to and at that point of time I couldn't here the beats of songs from bedroom to kitchen (that is how low volume I kept).
- Sound passing problem continues and I hear the noise of neighbor coughing too. (If they don't get me into another building I will leave this apartments. FYI: I live in 1835 building.)
- I took garage and garage is manual.
- They have tried to hide flaws by patching things eg. bathroom tub, kitchen floor and platform, slider of closet..
- They gave me apartment with old carpet which has barely any life left and color droplets everywhere on the corners of carpet.
- The finishing of color on the corners of wall is of disgusting quality.
- If they don't figure out the sound problem any time soon, I will just leave, I cannot take neighbor being rude to me and I understand their concern too but as an individual I have rights to listen to the music at the volume that is audible and that too in day time like afternoon or maybe around 6 in the evening (no odd times.)
- Hallway stinks all the time, I even made complaint about it but not resolved.
- Fitness center is there just for marketing reasons.
- Extremely disappointed with all this issues.
Very friendly and helpful
Winding Hills Apartments offers the lifestyle you desire and comfort you deserve. Our unique rolling terrain features a beautiful outdoor pool, gazebos, picnic areas, and a fitness center. Our range of apartment styles and our location close to major employers, schools, shopping, entertainment, airports, and highways mean that at Winding Hills you can find the best apartment to fit your needs!
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.