1 Floor Plan
3 Floor Plans
5 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Valparaiso Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Valparaiso
- Apartments with Balcony in Valparaiso
- Apartments with Disability Access in Valparaiso
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Valparaiso
- Apartments with Fireplace in Valparaiso
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Valparaiso
- Apartments with Garage in Valparaiso
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Valparaiso
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Valparaiso
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Valparaiso
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Valparaiso
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Valparaiso
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Valparaiso
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Valparaiso
- Furnished Available Apartments in Valparaiso
- Valparaiso Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Valparaiso
- Apartments with under $1100 in Valparaiso
- Apartments with under $1200 in Valparaiso
- Apartments with under $1300 in Valparaiso
- Apartments with under $1400 in Valparaiso
- Apartments with under $1500 in Valparaiso
- Apartments with under $2000 in Valparaiso
- Apartments with under $700 in Valparaiso
- Apartments with under $800 in Valparaiso
- Apartments with under $900 in Valparaiso
Apartments Near Valparaiso
For SaleValparaiso, IN Homes for Sale
Living In Valparaiso, IN
A small city located in Indiana, Valparaiso has a population of slightly more than 32,000. Young adults aged 15-24 should fit right in, as they make up an above-average 19% of the population. Overall, the city's population, with an average age of just over 38, skews younger than most cities in Indiana. The majority of residents own their homes in Valparaiso, and 43% of residents rent. The average rent for Valparaiso is $112 a month more than the state average.
Averaging about 24 minutes, the commute time for Valparaiso residents is shorter than nearly 70% of cities in the state. Many residents (41%) drive to work, while public transportation isn't widely used. Few commuters (3%) walk to work, though the number is higher than the national average.
Valparaiso residents have a wide range of industries from which to choose, the most common four of which are healthcare, education, retail, and manufacturing. Combined, these industries account for 28% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, which ranks as the top career path in the city. Valparaiso workers earn an average annual income of just over $68,000, around $6,000 more than the average Indiana resident. Valparaiso, however, compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345. Valparaiso has a relatively large percentage of residents older than 25 with Bachelor's degrees (16%) compared to the national average (13%). Furthermore, 8% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Valparaiso
What is the average rent in Valparaiso?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Valparaiso?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Valparaiso?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Valparaiso?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.