Contact for Availability
21 Floor Plans
10 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
University of Indianapolis Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in University of Indianapolis
- Apartments with Balcony in University of Indianapolis
- Apartments with Disability Access in University of Indianapolis
- Apartments with Extra Storage in University of Indianapolis
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in University of Indianapolis
- Apartments with Fireplace in University of Indianapolis
- Apartments with Fitness Center in University of Indianapolis
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in University of Indianapolis
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in University of Indianapolis
- Apartments with Utilities Included in University of Indianapolis
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in University of Indianapolis
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in University of Indianapolis
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in University of Indianapolis
- Furnished Available Apartments in University of Indianapolis
- Apartments near Public Transportation in University of Indianapolis
- Cheap Apartments in University of Indianapolis
- Loft Layout Apartments in University of Indianapolis
- Luxury Apartments in University of Indianapolis
- Pet Friendly Apartments in University of Indianapolis
- Short Term Apartments in University of Indianapolis
Apartments Near University of Indianapolis
For SaleIndianapolis, IN Homes for Sale
Living In University of Indianapolis, IN
The University of Indianapolis, founded in 1902,provides students with the opportunity to earn their degrees in a variety of liberal arts, general education and professional programs. UIndy, as it is known to students and faculty, has an annual enrollment of around 4,000 students. This means class sizes stay small, and the school has a 13 to one student to teacher ratio. The most popular majors offered at the college include Business Administration and Management; Nursing, Liberal Arts, General Psychology; and Marketing.
The college is an NCAA Division II school, and last year, more than half of the athletic teams advanced to the post-season. Students can attend games and cheer on the UIndy Hounds when they're not in class or studying. Individuals can also join any of the college's many clubs and student-run organizations to pursue their passions and get to know other students, which can sometimes be more difficult when they live in off campus housing.
UIndy is located in the heart of Indiana's capital city, just south of downtown, and students who choose to forego university housing will have plenty of student apartment options in the University Heights, Beech Grove, Garfield Park and Edgewood neighborhoods. Approximately two thirds of UIndy students seek off campus living opportunities.
Indianapolis public transportation puts the college campus conveniently within reach no matter which part of Indianapolis enrollees choose to look for a college apartment. Students can also hop on a public bus and explore the city, which offers many different museums, shopping opportunities, restaurants, landmarks and parks.
Looking for apartments near the University of Indianapolis in Indianapolis, Indiana? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find UIndy apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About University of Indianapolis
How much does it cost to rent in University of Indianapolis, IN?
Is it expensive to rent in University of Indianapolis?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in University of Indianapolis?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in University of Indianapolis?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.