- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Walking Distance to Lipsch Music Center and Ham...
- 24 Hour Wi-Fi Lounge with Complimentary Coffee Bar
- Attached and Detached Garages Available
- Garage Single-Atta
- Award Winning Hamilton Southeastern Schools
- Conference room
- Tanning Beds
- Outdoor Covered Kitchen
- Ceiling Fans
- Fire Pit
- Fireplaces *
- Self Cleaning Oven
- Private Laundry Room equipped with full-size wa...
- Abundant cherry finish cabinetry with wine rack
- Open Style Living Concept designed for entertai...
- Breakfast Bar
- Brushed Nickel Finished Fixtures
- Huge Double Door gourmet kitchen pantries
- Ceramic Tile Entry and Kitchen
- Formal Dining Rooms with custom built archways
- Black Energy Star Appliances
- Tray Ceilings*
- 9 ft. Ceilings*
- Refrigerator w/icemaker
- Cats Allowed
- Pets are welcome. Please see management for approved pets and breeds. Up to two pets per home. First pet requires a non-refundable fee of $250.00 . Second pet requires a non-refundable fee of $150.00. $25.00/month in pet rent. Restricted Dog Breeds: Pit Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Chows, Presa Canarios, Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Wolf-hybrids Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Autumn Breeze Apartments is where style and sophistication come together to create an experience that is changing the way Noblesville imagines luxury apartment living. The location is ideal for an active lifestyle, or for simply taking it easy. Live where you work, play and relax. Autumn Breeze is within walking distance to Hamilton Town Center, and right across the street from Klipsch Music Center! Enjoy your favorite concert on a warm summer night all from the comfort of your own patio. Over 50 retail stores, a dozen restaurants, banks, spa boutiques and an IMAX Theater are right on your doorstep! Our close proximity to I-69 means you are just minutes from Castleton, I-465 and have a straight shot to downtown Indianapolis. And it's only a short car ride from Autumn Breeze to museums, world-class restaurants, the Colts and the Pacers. Please call for an appointment today.
Monthly, 2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for Autumn Breeze
Best place to live ,location walking distance,hospital mall everything that its necesary ,especially for familys ,even schools are 5 minutes ,good neighbors,the feeling of safesty give you a great peace of mind ,they might look like apt but the inside is very spacious, like a house ,the appliance always working great condition ,love the pool always clean ,especially the water and everything its modern ,been here to 2 years cant complain i just dont want to move lol....
Modern, clean apartments with lots of options! Great location with lots of restaurants and shopping nearby.
I LOVE IT HERE, so do my kids!!
A great place to live. Quite and friendly and clean. Close to shopping and is very close to freeway access.
Everything is great but you may find a solution for water filter because seems the water is very impure
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-465 to I-69. Head north on I-69 to exit 210. Turn left onto Campus Parkway, turn right onto Boden Road. Community will be on the left across from Klipsch music center after passing Greenfield Ave.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.