7 Floor Plans
3 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
2 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
15 Floor Plans
33 Floor Plans
Noblesville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Noblesville
- Apartments with Balcony in Noblesville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Noblesville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Noblesville
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Noblesville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Noblesville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Noblesville
- Apartments with Garage in Noblesville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Noblesville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Noblesville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Noblesville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Noblesville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Noblesville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Noblesville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Noblesville
- Noblesville Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Noblesville
- Apartments with under $1100 in Noblesville
- Apartments with under $1200 in Noblesville
- Apartments with under $1300 in Noblesville
- Apartments with under $1400 in Noblesville
- Apartments with under $1500 in Noblesville
- Apartments with under $2000 in Noblesville
- Apartments with under $600 in Noblesville
- Apartments with under $800 in Noblesville
Apartments Near Noblesville
Living In Noblesville, IN
Noblesville is a town in Indiana with just over 58,000 residents. It's a great place to raise a family, as young children make up a larger portion of the population here (8%) than nationally (6%), while retirees appear in smaller numbers. Overall, the city's population, with an average age of just over 35, is decidedly younger than most cities in Indiana. The majority of Noblesville residents own their homes, and 27% of residents rent. With an average rent of $1,036/month, exceeding the state average by $209 a month, relatively high rent costs may be playing a role in the higher levels of ownership.
Noblesville has a relatively large concentration of residents over the age of 25 with a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree (28%) compared to the national average (21%). There are plenty of industries from which to choose in Noblesville, the most common four of which are retail, healthcare, manufacturing, and entertainment. Combined, these industries make up 27% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in sales, as 10% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Noblesville workers take home an average annual income of just under $89K, around $27,000 more than those elsewhere in the state. Noblesville's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Noblesville residents have an average commute of about 29 minutes. Many residents (48%) commute to work by car, while public transportation is not used. A small percentage of residents walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Noblesville
What is the average rent in Noblesville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Noblesville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Noblesville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Noblesville?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.