AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
New Albany Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in New Albany
- Apartments with Balcony in New Albany
- Apartments with Disability Access in New Albany
- Apartments with Elevator in New Albany
- Apartments with Extra Storage in New Albany
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in New Albany
- Apartments with Fireplace in New Albany
- Apartments with Fitness Center in New Albany
- Apartments with Garage in New Albany
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in New Albany
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in New Albany
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in New Albany
- Apartments with Utilities Included in New Albany
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in New Albany
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in New Albany
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in New Albany
- Furnished Available Apartments in New Albany
Apartments Near New Albany
For SaleNew Albany, IN Homes for Sale
Living In New Albany, IN
New Albany is a town in Indiana with just under 37,000 residents. The city's population, with an average age of just over 39, is fairly typical compared to other municipalities in the state, which has an average age of 37. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 57% of residents own their homes. With a relatively low average rent of $724/month in the city, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in Indiana. Each month, renters in New Albany will pay around $104 less compared to the state average.
Compared to the national average, New Albany has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 who have a high school degree or GED (22%). Additionally, 9% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 4% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are four primary industries in New Albany: healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and entertainment. Together, these industries account for 29% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in sales, making it the top career path in the city. New Albany workers take home an average annual income of just under $56,000, about $6,000 less than their peers elsewhere in the state. The city's average income also falls below the national average of $73,345.
Averaging about 22 minutes, the commute time for New Albany residents outperforms the state average of about 24 minutes. Driving is the prevailing means of commuting to work, opted for by 45% of commuters, while public transportation is not used widely. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About New Albany
What is the average rent in New Albany?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in New Albany?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in New Albany?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in New Albany?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.