AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Muncie Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Muncie
- Apartments with Balcony in Muncie
- Apartments with Disability Access in Muncie
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Muncie
- Apartments with Fireplace in Muncie
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Muncie
- Apartments with Garage in Muncie
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Muncie
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Muncie
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Muncie
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Muncie
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Muncie
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Muncie
- Furnished Available Apartments in Muncie
- Muncie Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Muncie
- Apartments with under $1100 in Muncie
- Apartments with under $1200 in Muncie
- Apartments with under $1300 in Muncie
- Apartments with under $1400 in Muncie
- Apartments with under $1500 in Muncie
- Apartments with under $2000 in Muncie
- Apartments with under $500 in Muncie
- Apartments with under $600 in Muncie
- Apartments with under $700 in Muncie
- Apartments with under $800 in Muncie
- Apartments with under $900 in Muncie
Apartments Near Muncie
Living In Muncie, IN
Muncie, a small city in Indiana, has a population of slightly less than 70,000. Young adults aged 15-24 make up a higher percentage of the population here (31%) than nationally (14%), meaning they will find a surplus of opportunities, while young professionals appear in smaller numbers. At an average age of just under 36, the city's residents skew younger than most cities in Indiana. By a narrow 52%-48% margin, homeowners slightly outnumber renters in Muncie. The average rent of $766 a month is a bit below the state average.
Averaging about 21 minutes, the commute time for Muncie residents outperforms the Indiana average of about 24 minutes. Many residents (37%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transit is not widely used. Walking (3%) isn't a common way to get to work, though the number exceeds the national average.
Among residents older than 25 in Muncie, 7% have a Bachelor's degree and 5% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. Workers are spread across a wide range of industries in Muncie, the most common four of which are education, retail, entertainment, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 28% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 6% of the city's population works in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. With an average annual income of around $45,000, Muncie workers earn about $17,000 less than the average Indiana resident. The city's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Muncie
What is the average rent in Muncie?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Muncie?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Muncie?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Muncie?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.