AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Lebanon Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Lebanon
- Apartments with Balcony in Lebanon
- Apartments with Disability Access in Lebanon
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Lebanon
- Apartments with Garage in Lebanon
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Lebanon
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Lebanon
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Lebanon
- Furnished Available Apartments in Lebanon
- Lebanon Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Lebanon
- Apartments with under $1100 in Lebanon
- Apartments with under $1200 in Lebanon
- Apartments with under $1300 in Lebanon
- Apartments with under $1400 in Lebanon
- Apartments with under $1500 in Lebanon
- Apartments with under $2000 in Lebanon
- Apartments with under $900 in Lebanon
Apartments Near Lebanon
Living In Lebanon, IN
A town located in Indiana, Lebanon has just under 16,000 residents. The city's population, at an average age of just over 40, is somewhat older compared to other municipalities in Indiana, which has an average age of 37. Most residents own their homes in Lebanon, and 36% of residents rent. At $773/month, the average rent is slightly below the state average.
Compared to the national average, Lebanon has a high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have earned a high school degree or equivalent (25%). In addition, 18% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are five primary industries in Lebanon: retail, manufacturing, healthcare, entertainment, and construction. Together, these industries make up 35% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in sales, as 10% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Lebanon workers earn an average annual income of about $61K, about the same as the Indiana average. Lebanon, however, compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Averaging about 23 minutes, the commute time for Lebanon residents outperforms almost 80% of cities in the state. Driving a vehicle is the most common mode of getting to work, opted for by 51% of residents, while public transit isn't used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Lebanon
How much does it cost to rent in Lebanon, IN?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Lebanon?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Lebanon?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Lebanon?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.