2 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Jeffersonville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Jeffersonville
- Apartments with Balcony in Jeffersonville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Jeffersonville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Jeffersonville
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Jeffersonville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Jeffersonville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Jeffersonville
- Apartments with Garage in Jeffersonville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Jeffersonville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Jeffersonville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Jeffersonville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Jeffersonville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Jeffersonville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Jeffersonville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Jeffersonville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Jeffersonville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Jeffersonville
Apartments Near Jeffersonville
Living In Jeffersonville, IN
Jeffersonville, a town in Indiana, has a population of approximately 47,000. With an average age of just under 39, the city's population ranks around the middle compared to other municipalities in the state, which has an average age of 37. Only 30% of residents rent in Jeffersonville, as the majority own their homes. At $820/month, the average rent is roughly on par with the state average.
Many Jeffersonville residents work in one of four industries: manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and entertainment. Together, these industries account for 27% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of about $62,000, Jeffersonville workers earn roughly the same as their peers elsewhere in Indiana. However, Jeffersonville compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345. Compared to the national average (5%), Jeffersonville has a relatively high percentage of residents older than 25 who possess an Associate's degree (7%). Further, 10% possess a Bachelor's degree and 4% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree.
Jeffersonville residents have an average commute of about 24 minutes, faster than almost 70% of cities in Indiana. Many residents (44%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transportation isn't extensively used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Jeffersonville
How much does it cost to rent in Jeffersonville, IN?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Jeffersonville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Jeffersonville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Jeffersonville?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].