Shady deals. I was promised an apartment for $815. Then the agent handed me a paper of monthly fees. These fees ranged from water to billing costs, including pest control. Same shady place it always has been just a new name and a coat of paint.
the model room they show people the couch was nasty the carpet was stains all in it and if this is any indication of how they do business there working in that condition taking pride in showing that to somebody horrible
I've been renting at 7 Pointe for a few months now and I've had a very unpleasant experience so far. I'll break it down with pros/cons.
- cheap rent! A two bedroom is very affordable.
- The gym is pretty decent and it's always stocked with water bottles
- The dog park is nice and equipped with dog gym obstacles
- The area and location isn't too bad and it's close to downtown and Broad Ripple
- There is trash EVERYWHERE. The trash cans are far and not conveniently placed so tenants end up leaving bags of trash outside their balcony/patios.
- No trashcans = LOTS of dog poop. It's a dog friendly complex but there's nowhere to throw your dog poop.
- Management is terrible with repairs. Many of my friends living in the complex have told me horror stories about water leakage/mold and the management ignoring repair orders. Luckily I have not had to deal with this issue - I live on the 3rd floor.
- The pool is almost always closed for some kind of "maintenance"
- It's a smoke friendly complex but they let smokers and non-smokers live in the same building. I've had issues with cigarette smoke from my neighbors leaking into my apartment.
- The tenant must pay for ALL utilities, including water and sewer! The water/sewer bill is about $100/month for me (WAY higher than my IPL and gas bill combined!). So, yes, rent is cheap but add another $100/month just for water/sewer.
- We have a "remodeled" two bedroom which looks nice at first, but when you take a closer look you realize how cheaply everything is done. I've seen them remodel an apartment literally 1 day before the tenant moves in. Half the outlets don't work, the sinks are not properly sealed, the tile across my shower is peeling, and the carpet is extremely thin and cheap.
Your showroom the carpet was dirty and there were stains on your couch I could not believe that this was the room you were showing people as your model room it said a lot about how you keep your own property after reviewing that I didn't want to go any further so I ended my interview and left
There was a big puddle of water in our front room for the first few months of living here. Management didnt do a single thing about it and now theres mold growing there. My sisters bathroom floor is also completely soaked. Her bathroom walls are covered in mold. The only thing management and maintenance have done is PAINT over it.
7 Pointe Apartments in south Broad Ripple, Indianapolis offers spacious, renovated 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes for rent! Our convenient location near 46th St and Allisonville Rd makes it easy to access Broad Ripple, Downtown Indy, and even Castleton! Our newly renovated apartments offer new finishes and features, and our property offers a wide variety of new and modern amenities for residents to enjoy, both inside and outside their home. You'll love our outdoor gathering spaces including our poolside outdoor lounge with comfortable seating, grills, a television, and fireplace! We also offer a private dog park, resident lounge, walking trail, playground, and apartments with views of our lake. Contact us today to schedule a tour of 7 Pointe.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Open until 5:00pm
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.