1 Unit Available
8 Floor Plans
16 Floor Plans
8 Floor Plans
Contact for Availability
21 Floor Plans
10 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
1 Unit Available
4 Floor Plans
4 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Indianapolis Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Balcony in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Disability Access in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Elevator in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Fireplace in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Garage in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Gated Access in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Indianapolis
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Indianapolis
- Furnished Available Apartments in Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Apartment Deals
- Indianapolis Apartments under $500
- Indianapolis Apartments under $600
- Indianapolis Apartments under $700
- Indianapolis Apartments under $800
- Indianapolis Apartments under $900
- Indianapolis Apartments under $1000
- Indianapolis Apartments under $1100
- Indianapolis Apartments under $1200
- Indianapolis Apartments under $1300
- Indianapolis Apartments under $1400
- Indianapolis Apartments under $1500
- Indianapolis Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Indianapolis
- Cheap Apartments in Indianapolis
- Corporate Apartments in Indianapolis
- Income Restricted Apartments in Indianapolis
- Loft Layout Apartments in Indianapolis
- Luxury Apartments in Indianapolis
- New Construction Apartments in Indianapolis
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Indianapolis
- Senior Living Apartments in Indianapolis
- Short Term Apartments in Indianapolis
Apartments Near Indianapolis
- West Side
- East Side
- Fountain Square
- North Side
- Mass Avenue
- Downtown Indianapolis
- Broad Ripple Village
- South Side
- Keystone at The Crossing
- Chapel Hill Ben Davis
- Crooked Creek
- Garfield Park
- Lockerbie Square
- College Park
- Southeast Indianapolis
- Mapleton Fall Creek
- Martindale Brightwood
- View All
For SaleIndianapolis, IN Homes for Sale
Living In Indianapolis, IN
Getting to Know Indianapolis, IN
While Indianapolis may have been underrated in the past, it's doing a lot to change this. With more than $5 billion spent on improvements in the last 30 years, the city has become more than just another state capitol.
Indianapolis Apartments and Neighborhoods
- Broad Ripple Village: Do you like weird? Broad Ripple Village is the kind of place "weird" is usually used for. Be it the graffiti, comedy clubs, art galleries, great restaurants, or nightlife, this place has what makes for a weird but trendy neighborhood.
- Glendale: If you like being close to the city but keeping things a little quieter, look at Glendale. It's close to Broad Ripple village, but much more like a suburb than part of the city. If you have or want a family, this is a good place to look.
- Fountain Square: Fountain Square feels vintage. Not necessarily old, but just the right mix of buildings, shops, and restaurants that feel like they're calling back to an older time.
- Allisonville: Similar to Glendale, Allisonville is good for families. With great schools and a quieter atmosphere, it's a great choice for families who want to keep the city close but not live in the middle of it.
- Old Northside: This is where you find the mix of historical and modern day. Full of homes varying from sprawling mansions to small but nice, you can find all sorts here. There are also several cultural events throughout the year, so keep an eye out for anything that might interest you.
Attractions and Education in Indianapolis
Indianapolis offers you beautiful monuments and state-of-the-art museums. Indianapolis also boasts an exciting nightlife and a plentiful selection of breweries. Plus, you can enjoy the downtown scene in the winter months as well, thanks to the climate-controlled skywalk system.
In addition to a growing professional sector, Indianapolis is also home to respected institutions of higher learning, including Butler University, the University of Indianapolis and Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI).
Fun Free Things to Do in Indianapolis
Indianapolis is packed with enjoyable activities, and many of the entertainment options are absolutely free! Check out these attractions for budget-friendly fun:
- Garfield Park Conservatory: Welcoming more than 200,000 visitors each year, the conservatory's free nature exhibits are open 365 days a year.
- Indianapolis Artsgarden: Housed under a glass dome in downtown Indianapolis, the Artsgarden hosts monthly exhibits featuring area artists as well as more than 250 free performances throughout the year.
- Indianapolis Cultural Trail: This eight-mile walking and biking trail winds through downtown, connecting neighborhoods and providing easy access to the city's entertainment venues.
- Soldiers and Sailors Monument: Standing over 284 feet in the center of Indy's Monument Circle, this towering structure features a 331-step stairwell that leads to an observation deck. Visitors who don't want to make the climb can take the elevator.
- USS Indianapolis National Memorial: Free and open 24 hours a day, learn a part of history you probably aren't familiar with. The USS Indianapolis was crucial to the end of World War II and its sinking remains a controversial part of the war and its aftermath.
Best of Indianapolis
Best place for a romantic date
St. Elmo Steak House is the city's most upscale restaurant. Not only will you find the state's best steak and shrimp cocktail, you might see Colts players dining alongside you.
Best place to get a treat
Skip your typical dessert shop and take the family to Sub Zero Ice Cream. The ice cream and frozen yogurt is made using liquid nitrogen, resulting in it being creamier and denser.
Best way to eat on the cheap
Every fall, Devour Indy lets you eat at some of the city's most illustrious restaurants for a major discount. You have two weeks to eat your way through more than 200 of downtown's best three-course dinners.
Best place to relax
Invoke Studio is consistently ranked as one of Indianapolis' best yoga studios. With a varied schedule, a range of workshops and great packages for newbies, your body will thank you.
Adventures in Indianapolis
- White River State Park, Indiana's only urban state park, is situated on 250 acres in the middle of downtown. You can explore the park on foot, bike or Segway.
- The Indiana State Museum hosts a rotation of fascinating exhibits about everything from natural history to physics.
- Broad Ripple Village is known as the city's most culturally diverse neighborhood. It also features a high-energy nightlife, with plenty of bars offering live music and entertainment.
- The Indiana Central Canal is a hotspot for walkers, runners and cyclists. If you'd rather be on the water, you can rent a paddleboat or enjoy a gondola ride.
- The Oldfields is a historic 26-acre estate with a mansion that's been fully restored to its original 1930s beauty. Visitors also enjoy family-friendly programs and events scheduled throughout the year.
Indianapolis Spectator Sports
When it comes to the Indy sports scene, the Pacers and Colts are popular, the University of Indiana Hoosiers are big in basketball, but the Indy 500 is king. As the race weekend's schedule of activities takes over the city on Memorial Day, hotels fill up and restaurants will be packed, which means it could be a great time to rent out your apartment's guest bedroom if you have one!
For Indy Families with Kids
From the enormous Indianapolis Zoo to the award-winning Children's Museum of Indianapolis, families can find fun for all ages throughout the city.
Indianapolis Outdoor Living & Natural Beauty
With expansive state and city park systems, such as the sprawling waterfront forests of Eagle Creek Park, Indianapolis makes it easy for residents to appreciate the beauty of the city's natural surroundings.
Getaways near Indianapolis
If you're looking for a great day trip, the city is less than two hours from the horse racing in Louisville, KY and the riverfront entertainment district of Cincinnati, OH.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Indianapolis
What is the average rent in Indianapolis?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Indianapolis?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Indianapolis?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Indianapolis?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.