7 Floor Plans
3 Floor Plans
10+ Units Available
3 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
1 Floor Plan
2 Floor Plans
Fishers Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Fishers
- Apartments with Balcony in Fishers
- Apartments with Disability Access in Fishers
- Apartments with Elevator in Fishers
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Fishers
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Fishers
- Apartments with Fireplace in Fishers
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Fishers
- Apartments with Garage in Fishers
- Apartments with Gated Access in Fishers
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Fishers
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Fishers
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Fishers
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Fishers
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Fishers
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Fishers
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Fishers
- Furnished Available Apartments in Fishers
- Fishers Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Fishers
- Apartments with under $1100 in Fishers
- Apartments with under $1200 in Fishers
- Apartments with under $1300 in Fishers
- Apartments with under $1400 in Fishers
- Apartments with under $1500 in Fishers
- Apartments with under $2000 in Fishers
- Apartments with under $600 in Fishers
- Apartments with under $700 in Fishers
- Apartments with under $800 in Fishers
- Apartments with under $900 in Fishers
Apartments Near Fishers
Living In Fishers, IN
Thinking of renting an apartment in Fishers, Indiana? Maybe we can help with your decision. In addition to the strong economy, highly-ranked schools and great housing that contributed to Fishers being ranked number 10 in Money magazine's 100 Best Places to Live, this city is full of fun and educational entertainment, including community events, festivals and museums.
As a Fishers apartment resident, you'll live in proximity to all the festivals this city offers. In the summer, have fun with your friends, family and neighbors during the Fishers Freedom Festival, which features a main parade, a children's parade, games, a 5K run, arts and crafts, food and more. And you'll feel like you've stepped back in time when you attend the Fishers Renaissance Faire.
On Saturdays from May to September, you can stock the pantry of your new Fishers apartment with plenty of local, seasonal fruits and vegetables from the Fishers Farmers Market. You can also sample flavors from different local restaurants in and around Fishers, as well as beer, wine and live entertainment, during the Flavor of Fishers event.
There are also interesting and educational museums near Fishers apartments. Conner Prairie is an outdoor living history museum where a costumed staff will teach you about life in historical Indiana. About ten miles from Fishers, you can ride on a restored early to mid-20th century passenger train and explore even older railcars, railroad equipment and memorabilia at the Indiana Transportation Museum in Noblesville.
If you have children residing in your Fishers apartment, they're sure to love the interactive Children's Museum of Indianapolis. It's the largest children's museum in the world and boasts 11 galleries that focus on physical science, nature, history, world culture and the arts.
If you're looking to live life to the fullest every day, you can do that in Fishers, and when you want to explore other cities and countries, interstates and airports are nearby. Find the best apartments in Fishers, Indiana today on ApartmentGuide.com.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Fishers
What is the average rent in Fishers?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Fishers?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Fishers?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Fishers?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.