AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Evansville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Evansville
- Apartments with Balcony in Evansville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Evansville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Evansville
- Apartments with under $1000 in Evansville
- Apartments with under $1100 in Evansville
- Apartments with under $1200 in Evansville
- Apartments with under $1300 in Evansville
- Apartments with under $1400 in Evansville
- Apartments with under $1500 in Evansville
- Apartments with under $2000 in Evansville
- Apartments with under $800 in Evansville
- Apartments with under $900 in Evansville
Apartments Near Evansville
Living In Evansville, IN
Getting to Know Evansville, IN
At the head of a sweeping bend of the Ohio River, Evansville is one of Indiana's most scenic gems. The city, an economic center for the region, serves as the principal business center between Louisville and St. Louis. With a bustling nightlife, charming historic center and family-friendly atmosphere, Evansville is perfect for young adults and families.
Did You Know?
A League of Their Own, the 1992 film about the real-life All-American Girls Professional Baseball League, shot scenes for the movie at Evansville's Bosse Field. Actors had to pass a baseball audition before they read for the director.
Attractions in Evansville
From a downtown waterfront district teeming with restaurants, boutiques and clubs to Eastland Mall that attracts bargain hunters from the surrounding counties, Evansville is a vibrant place to make your home. In the heart of downtown, a riverfront amphitheater provides residents with a natural backdrop for concerts, firework displays and boat shows. The nearby Riverfront/Dress Plaza features riverboat-based Casino Aztar and is close to two historic neighborhoods, Culver and Lamasco, that have earned spots on the National Register of Historic Places.
Evansville Apartments and Neighborhoods
While Evansville has many attractive neighborhoods and great options for apartments, our top picks are:
- West Franklin Street: Music lovers and action seekers love the vibrant atmosphere of this eclectic neighborhood, known for its monthly events and celebrations.
- Jacobsville: Home to scenic parks, Bosse Field and hip restaurants. Jacobsville is the "up and coming" area of downtown Evansville, ideal for younger crowds.
- Haynie's Corner Arts District: Artists dominate in Haynie's corner, where live music, art galleries, bars and boutiques are abundant.
Free Things to Do in Evansville
Garvin Park is a local favorite thanks to its lake, swimming pool, tennis courts and beautiful landscaping on its 80 acres. Established in 1915, the park is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Families with Kids
Bring the kids to Bosse Field to watch the Evansville Otters hit grand slams out of the park, or head to Koch Family Children's Museum of Evansville to spend an afternoon playing with interactive exhibits. Evansville boasts an exemplary school district, with Signature School and Oak Hill Elementary School ranking highly among the local public schools.
Natural Beauty in Evansville
Thanks to its prime location on the Ohio River, Evansville attracts sailing enthusiasts, kayakers, tubers and motor-boaters from around the region. Hikers and campers love exploring the ancient burial mounds located at Angel Mounds State Historic Site. Just a few miles to the west, the Burdette Hills form one of the largest contiguous open areas in the region.
Getaways from Evansville
For a summer getaway, the distance to the closest beaches is about a two-hour drive from Evansville. Head to the north and east to dig your toes into the sand at Lake Monroe. Dream Lake, which is north of Louisville, boasts a sand-studded beach, cabin and rowboat rentals for a perfect overnight camping trip.
Looking for more?Evansville, IN Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Evansville
What is the average rent in Evansville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Evansville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Evansville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Evansville?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.