3 Floor Plans
5 Floor Plans
6 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
3 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
Clarksville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Clarksville
- Apartments with Balcony in Clarksville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Clarksville
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Clarksville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Clarksville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Clarksville
- Apartments with Garage in Clarksville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Clarksville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Clarksville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Clarksville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Clarksville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Clarksville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Clarksville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Clarksville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Clarksville
- Clarksville Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $1100 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $1200 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $1300 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $1400 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $1500 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $2000 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $800 in Clarksville
- Apartments with under $900 in Clarksville
Apartments Near Clarksville
- Andrews University, MI
- Health Institute of Louisville, KY
- Jefferson Community and Technical College, KY
- Spalding University, KY
- Decker College, KY
- Indiana University Southeast, IN
- Simmons College of Kentucky, KY
- Mid-America College of Funeral Service, IN
- Purdue University - Purdue Polytechnic New Albany, IN
- Caris College, IN
- PJ's College of Cosmetology- Jeffersonville, IN
Living In Clarksville, IN
Clarksville, a town in Indiana, has a population of just over 21,000. Retirees are a frequent sight, as they make up 18% of the population compared to 14% nationally. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 42% of residents rent. The average rent of $816 per month is roughly equal to the state average.
Compared to the national average (5%), Clarksville has a relatively large number of residents older than 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (7%). Furthermore, 12% have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are four primary industries in Clarksville: retail, healthcare, entertainment, and manufacturing. Together, these industries account for 29% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, making it the top profession in the city. With an average annual income of just over $53K, Clarksville workers bring in about $9,000 less than their peers elsewhere in the state. Clarksville's average income also falls below the national average of $73,345.
Clarksville has an average commute time of about 24 minutes, quicker than around 70% of cities in the state. Driving a vehicle is the prevailing mode of getting to work, opted for by 47% of commuters, while public transit isn't extensively used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Clarksville
What is the average rent in Clarksville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Clarksville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Clarksville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Clarksville?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.