Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
2 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Brownsburg Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Brownsburg
- Apartments with Balcony in Brownsburg
- Apartments with Disability Access in Brownsburg
- Apartments with Elevator in Brownsburg
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Brownsburg
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Brownsburg
- Apartments with Fireplace in Brownsburg
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Brownsburg
- Apartments with Garage in Brownsburg
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Brownsburg
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Brownsburg
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Brownsburg
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Brownsburg
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Brownsburg
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Brownsburg
- Furnished Available Apartments in Brownsburg
Apartments Near Brownsburg
For SaleBrownsburg, IN Homes for Sale
Living In Brownsburg, IN
Brownsburg, a town in Indiana, has a population of just under 24,000. The city's population, at an average age of just over 38, is middle-of-the-pack compared to other cities in Indiana, which has an average age of 37. The majority of Brownsburg residents own their homes, and 23% of residents rent. With an average rent of $1,088/month, exceeding the state average by $260 a month, relatively high rent costs could be playing a role in the higher levels of ownership.
Brownsburg residents have an average commute of about 29 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common way to get to work, selected by 50% of workers, while public transit is not used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
Many Brownsburg residents work in one of four industries: healthcare, retail, manufacturing, and education. Combined, these industries make up 28% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 9% of residents work in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. Brownsburg workers bring in an average annual income of almost $85,000, more than the average Indiana resident. Brownsburg's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345). Brownsburg has a relatively high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have earned a Bachelor's or Associate's degree (22%) compared to the national average (19%). Further, 7% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Brownsburg
What is the average rent in Brownsburg?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Brownsburg?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Brownsburg?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Brownsburg?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.