AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Urbana Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Urbana
- Apartments with Balcony in Urbana
- Apartments with Disability Access in Urbana
- Apartments with Elevator in Urbana
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Urbana
- Apartments with Fireplace in Urbana
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Urbana
- Apartments with Garage in Urbana
- Apartments with Gated Access in Urbana
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Urbana
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Urbana
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Urbana
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Urbana
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Urbana
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Urbana
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Urbana
- Furnished Available Apartments in Urbana
- Urbana Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Urbana
- Apartments with under $1100 in Urbana
- Apartments with under $1200 in Urbana
- Apartments with under $1300 in Urbana
- Apartments with under $1400 in Urbana
- Apartments with under $1500 in Urbana
- Apartments with under $2000 in Urbana
- Apartments with under $500 in Urbana
- Apartments with under $600 in Urbana
- Apartments with under $700 in Urbana
- Apartments with under $800 in Urbana
- Apartments with under $900 in Urbana
Apartments Near Urbana
For SaleUrbana, IL Homes for Sale
Living In Urbana, IL
Urbana, Illinois is a small city with a population of slightly more than 42,000. There are plenty of peers for young adults (15-24), who account for a larger portion of the population here (42%) than nationally (14%), while middle-aged professionals appear in smaller numbers. At an average age of just over 32, the city's population is notably younger than most cities in Illinois. Most Urbana residents rent, and 39% of residents are homeowners, driven in part by a relatively affordable average rent that is $158 per month lower than the state average. Over the course of a year, renters in Urbana will save around $1,900 compared to the state average.
Averaging about 18 minutes, Urbana's commute time outperforms the Illinois average of about 32 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the prevailing means of commuting to work, chosen by 27% of workers, while public transportation isn't widely used. A small percentage of residents (7%) walk to work, though the number is much greater than the national average.
Compared to the national average (7%), Urbana has a high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees, as 13% possess a Master's degree or a Doctorate. Additionally, 11% have earned a Bachelor's degree. There are two primary industries in Urbana: education and entertainment. Combined, these industries account for 24% of the city's labor force. Urbana workers earn an average annual income of around $52K, less than the average Illinois resident. The city's average income also trails the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Urbana
How much does it cost to rent in Urbana, IL?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Urbana?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Urbana?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Urbana?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.