- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- 24-Hour Self-Service Package Pick-Up
- Close Proximity to the Metra, CTA, and Highways
- Smartphone video intercom system
- Business Center & Conference Room
- Indoor Garage Parking
- Roof Top Terrace with Grills & Fire Pit
- Pet Wash
- Apartments wired for up to 1 GB fiber internet ...
- Wide Plank Flooring
- Pendant Lighting
- Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances
- Gas Ranges
- Granite Countertops
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Cats and Dogs welcome. Limit two animals per apartment home, breed restrictions apply. $500 non-refundable dog fee & $250 non-refundable cat fee due upon move in. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- Cats and Dogs welcome. Limit two animals per apartment home, breed restrictions apply. $500 non-refundable dog fee & $250 non-refundable cat fee due upon move in. Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Vantage Oak Park
At 21 stories, Vantage is the tallest apartment building in Oak Park and offers fantastic views of Oak Park and the Chicago skyline. Oak Park is an amazing and beautiful urban village, recognized locally, regionally, and nationally for its neighborhoods, schools, and overall quality of life. Oak Park blends the comforts and ease of suburban living with quick access to Chicago and the western suburbs. Oak Park is a walkable place to live and nearby CTA and Metra stops provide car free commuting. Vantage offers a number of amenities for residents such as a Rooftop Terrace, Fitness Center with Technogym equipment and several inviting lounge areas. Apartment features include wide plank flooring, granite countertops and in-unit washer and dryers. Vantage Oak Park combines the best of the city with what you need for day-to-day living.
Our lease terms are: 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Vantage Oak Park
This place looks beautiful and I hope to live here soon
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
We are located at the corner of Lake St and Forest Ave. From the western suburbs, take 290 and exit North on Harlem, East on Lake. From Chicago, take 290 to Austin Blvd North, West on Lake St.