1. Home
  2. Illinois
  3. Morris
  4. Apartments for rent in Morris, IL

277 Apartments Available
1 - 25 of 277 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Morris, IL has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Morris, IL

Morris is a town in Illinois with a population of just over 14,000. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (17%) here than they do nationally (14%). Homeowners hold a slight majority over renters in Morris by a small 54%-46% margin. With a relatively low average rent of $926/month in the city, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in Illinois. Over the course of a year, renters in Morris will save around $1,500 compared to the state average.

Morris residents have an average commute of about 27 minutes. Many residents (42%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transit is not extensively used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.

Morris has a relatively high percentage of residents over the age of 25 with a high school degree or GED (22%) compared to the national average. Furthermore, 10% possess a Bachelor's degree and 5% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are two primary industries in Morris: retail and warehousing. Combined, these industries make up 15% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, as 7% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of almost $72,000, Morris workers bring in about $6,000 less than their peers elsewhere in Illinois. However, the city's average income is roughly on par with the national average of $73,345.


Frequently Asked Questions About Morris

Looking for a cheap Morris apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Morris, IL Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Morris apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Morris that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Morris apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS