AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Fairview Heights Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Fairview Heights
- Apartments with Balcony in Fairview Heights
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Fairview Heights
- Apartments with Fireplace in Fairview Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Fairview Heights
- Apartments with under $1000 in Fairview Heights
- Apartments with under $1100 in Fairview Heights
- Apartments with under $1200 in Fairview Heights
- Apartments with under $1300 in Fairview Heights
- Apartments with under $1400 in Fairview Heights
- Apartments with under $1500 in Fairview Heights
- Apartments with under $2000 in Fairview Heights
- Apartments with under $800 in Fairview Heights
- Apartments with under $900 in Fairview Heights
Apartments Near Fairview Heights
Living In Fairview Heights, IL
A small city located in Illinois, Fairview Heights has slightly more than 16,000 residents. At an average age of just under 40, the city's population is a bit older than other municipalities in Illinois, which has an average age of 38. The majority of residents own their homes in Fairview Heights, and 27% of residents rent. At $1,010/month, the average rent is roughly the same as the state average.
Compared to the national average (7%), Fairview Heights has a large number of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees, as 9% possess a Master's or a Doctoral degree. Additionally, 13% have earned a Bachelor's degree. Many Fairview Heights residents work in one of three industries: retail, healthcare, and manufacturing. Combined, these industries make up 24% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. Fairview Heights workers take home an average annual income of about $75,000, about the same as those elsewhere in Illinois. The city's average income also is fairly on par with the national average ($73,345).
Fairview Heights residents have an average commute of about 26 minutes. Many residents (49%) drive to work, while public transportation isn't used extensively. Few commuters walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Fairview Heights
How much does it cost to rent in Fairview Heights, IL?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Fairview Heights?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Fairview Heights?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Fairview Heights?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.