2 Units Available
4 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
6 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Elmhurst Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Elmhurst
- Apartments with Balcony in Elmhurst
- Apartments with Disability Access in Elmhurst
- Apartments with Elevator in Elmhurst
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Elmhurst
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Elmhurst
- Apartments with Fireplace in Elmhurst
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Elmhurst
- Apartments with Garage in Elmhurst
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Elmhurst
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Elmhurst
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Elmhurst
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Elmhurst
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Elmhurst
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Elmhurst
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Elmhurst
- Furnished Available Apartments in Elmhurst
Apartments Near Elmhurst
For SaleElmhurst, IL Homes for Sale
Living In Elmhurst, IL
Elmhurst is a small city in Illinois with just over 46,000 residents. The city's population, at an average age of just over 38, is younger than most cities in Illinois. Most residents own their homes in Elmhurst, and 20% of residents rent. Relatively high rent costs may be playing a role, as the average rent of $1,502 a month is substantially higher than the state average of $1,052.
Compared to the national average (7%), Elmhurst has a large percentage of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees, as 14% possess a Master's or a Doctoral degree. Additionally, 21% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. There are plenty of industries from which to choose in Elmhurst, the most common four of which are scientific, retail, education, and healthcare. Combined, these industries account for 25% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in management, as 12% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. Elmhurst workers bring in an average annual income of almost $117K, about $40,000 more than their peers elsewhere in Illinois. Elmhurst's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.
Elmhurst residents have an average commute of about 32 minutes, longer than nearly 70% of cities in Illinois. Driving a vehicle is the most common mode of getting to work, selected by 38% of residents, while public transit is used by only 5% of the population. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Elmhurst
What is the average rent in Elmhurst?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Elmhurst?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Elmhurst?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Elmhurst?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.