AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Edwardsville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Edwardsville
- Apartments with Balcony in Edwardsville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Edwardsville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Edwardsville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Edwardsville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Edwardsville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Edwardsville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Edwardsville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Edwardsville
- Edwardsville Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1400 in Edwardsville
- Apartments with under $1500 in Edwardsville
- Apartments with under $2000 in Edwardsville
- Apartments with under $600 in Edwardsville
- Apartments with under $700 in Edwardsville
- Apartments with under $800 in Edwardsville
- Apartments with under $900 in Edwardsville
Apartments Near Edwardsville
Living In Edwardsville, IL
Edwardsville, a town in Illinois, has a population of approximately 25,000. Young adults (15-24) should fit right in, as they account for an above-average 26% of the community, while young professionals are less well-represented. With an average age of just over 35, the city's residents are notably younger than most cities in Illinois. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 68% of residents own their homes. The average rent of $999/month is just below the state average.
Edwardsville residents have an average commute of about 26 minutes. Driving is the most common way to get to work, opted for by 43% of commuters, while public transit isn't widely used. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
Workers are spread across a plethora of industries in Edwardsville, the most common four of which are entertainment, retail, education, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 26% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 8% of the city's population works in sales, which ranks as the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of around $84,000, Edwardsville workers take home about $7,000 more than their peers elsewhere in the state. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345). Edwardsville has a large number of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 10% possess a Master's or a Doctorate. Further, 16% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Edwardsville
What is the average rent in Edwardsville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Edwardsville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Edwardsville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Edwardsville?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.