- Air Conditioning
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic and BBQ Grilling Areas
- Pet Friendly Community
- Detached Parking Garage Available For Rent
- Open and Spacious Floor Plans
- Utilities Included In Rent: Water, Trash Removal
- Separate Living and Dining Room Areas
- Updated Light Fixtures & Kitchen Hardware
- Tons of Storage Space
- Breakfast Bar
- Weight restriction: 60Deposit: 300Crowne Forest is a Pet Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome! - Limit of 2 pets per apartment home - Pet Deposit: $300 per apartment home, due at time of move-in - Pet Rent: $25 per pet, per month - Pet Weight Limit: 60lbs Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details. Pets Accepted
Crowne Forest Apartments
WELCOME TO CROWNE FOREST APARTMENTS!
$3 MILLION IN RENOVATIONS!
New Clubhouse , New Fitness Center , Updated Apartment Finishes , In-Home Washer & Dryer
Crowne Forest offers newly renovated 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes in a convenient Quad Cities location just minutes from highway 5 and the John Deere Company Headquarters. Our homes feature a full sized washer and dryer, updated kitchens featuring breakfast bars, large walk-in closets and private patio or balcony. Crowne Forest offers a multitude of resident amenities including an outdoor community playground, newly renovated resident clubhouse, picnic and BBQ grilling areas, a 24-hour fitness center and a sparkling outdoor swimming pool. Our pet friendly community features private garages and close to public transportation for easy commutes. Call today to set up an appointment to view and reserve your new home!
*Comfortable living does not have to be high dollar. Crowne Forest participates in an affordable housing program. Household income limits apply.
The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. Third party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. Crowne Forest Apartments participates in an affordable housing program. Total household income must be under the following limits based on household size:
- 1 Occupant: $28,920
- 2 Occupants: $33,060
- 3 Occupants: $37,200
- 4 Occupants: $41,280
- 5 Occupants: $44,640
- 6 Occupants: $47,940
To maintain the integrity of the community - credit, criminal and rental background checks are conducted on all applicants.
* Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit.
Pet Policy: Crowne Forest is a Pet Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome!
- Limit of 2 pets per apartment home
- Pet Deposit: $300 per apartment home, due at time of move-in
- Pet Rent: $25 per pet, per month
- Pet Weight Limit: 60lbs
Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Ratings & Reviews
Please Call for Directions.
For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes. Dominium is the second largest owner of affordable housing in the United States and owns or manages over 25,000 units in 23 states. Come home to an affordable, luxury or senior Dominium apartment or townhome community today and learn how What We Do Hits HOME.