4 Units Available
4 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
6 Floor Plans
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Downers Grove Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Downers Grove
- Apartments with Balcony in Downers Grove
- Apartments with Disability Access in Downers Grove
- Apartments with Elevator in Downers Grove
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Downers Grove
- Apartments with Fireplace in Downers Grove
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Downers Grove
- Apartments with Garage in Downers Grove
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Downers Grove
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Downers Grove
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Downers Grove
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Downers Grove
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Downers Grove
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Downers Grove
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Downers Grove
- Furnished Available Apartments in Downers Grove
- Downers Grove Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Downers Grove
- Apartments with under $1100 in Downers Grove
- Apartments with under $1200 in Downers Grove
- Apartments with under $1300 in Downers Grove
- Apartments with under $1400 in Downers Grove
- Apartments with under $1500 in Downers Grove
- Apartments with under $2000 in Downers Grove
Apartments Near Downers Grove
- Midwestern University, IL
- College of DuPage, IL
- Chamberlain College of Nursing, IL
- DeVry University, IL
- Northern Baptist Theological Seminary, IL
- Illinois Center for Broadcasting, IL
- Westwood College--DuPage, IL
- National University of Health Sciences, IL
- Benedictine University, IL
- G Skin & Beauty Institute-Oakbrook, IL
- G Skin & Beauty Institute-Schaumburg, IL
- Universal Spa Training Academy - Tyler's Beauty and Spa Academy, FL
- Paul Mitchell the School-Lombard, IL
- Universal Spa Training Academy, IL
Living In Downers Grove, IL
You'll love renting an apartment in Downers Grove because it's a great place to work and play. And with new businesses popping up everywhere, downtown redevelopments and a growing list of social events, it's only getting better.
With approximately 3,000 businesses calling Downers Grove home, you're guaranteed to live near some sort of business district, wherever your apartment is in Downers Grove. In the Downers Grove Ogden Avenue Corridor, there are approximately 300 companies such as Yonan Carpet One, Luxury Motors and Community Bank of Downers Grove Ð just to name a few. The Highland Business District is home to the Highland Landmark 42-acre office campus. And built in the 1950's, Ellsworth Industrial Park is at the west end of Downers Grove where you'll find more than 135 businesses.
If you want an apartment near Downers Grove shopping, 75th Street is a shopping haven that runs from Fairview to just east of I-355. The Butterfield and Finley Business District has five retail shopping centers, two office complexes, an industrial park and more.
In a downtown Downers Grove apartment, you could walk to more than 50 unique shops and 20 or more delicious restaurants. In 2001, city leaders coordinated a complete renovation of downtown, and the city won the National Award for Historic Restoration/Preservation that year. Improvements ranged from new sewers and underground utilities to new sidewalks, streets, landscaping and more. Landmarks and historic buildings were renovated as well. There's a new fountain, historic clock and benches in the Train Station Plaza and new walls, benches, fencing and landscaping in the 1856 Main Street Cemetery.
If you'd prefer an apartment closer to Downers Grove golf courses or parks, that won't be a problem either. The nation's first 18-hole golf course was founded in 1892 at the site of Downers Grove Park District. The course was shortened to nine holes in the late 1890's, but the course still has scenic trees, hills and water. You can take a tour of Lyman Woods to learn about the region's native plants, insects and animals. For more serious exercise, run the annual Ò5 and 10 MilerÓ sponsored by the Downers Grove Park District and the Village of Downers Grove. This race will take you through the gently rolling residential streets of Downers Grove. Even if you don't run, it's fun to support friends, family and neighbors.
Enjoy all that Downers Grove has to offer Ð now and in the future. Find your next apartment in Downers Grove on ApartmentGuide.com today.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Downers Grove
What is the average rent in Downers Grove?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Downers Grove?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Downers Grove?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Downers Grove?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.