- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Sublets Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Pet Friendly
- Window Air Conditioners Allowed
- Dishwasher in some apartments
- Balcony in some apartments
- Decorative Fireplaces in some apartments
- Stainless Steel Appliances in some apartments
- Close to Fitness Centers
- Hardwood Floors
- High Ceilings
- Tall Windows in some apartments
- Granite countertops in some apartments
- Communal Laundry Room with New Washers & Dryers
- Beautiful landscaping with summer-time flowers
- Gorgeous wrought-iron gates & fences
- Intercom Security
- Family Ownership & Management
- Experienced Building Engineer
- Remodeled kitchens and bathrooms
- Attractive vintage features & modern amenities
- Close to train and bus stops
- Close to restaurants and supermarkets
- Close to Parks, Music and Art Centers
- Large basement storage lockers for bicycles, boxes
- Large closets
- Walk-in closets in some apartments
- Plentiful on-street parking available
- Deposit: 502 Cats Max w/Pet Fee. No dogs unless medically necessary Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
No Security Deposit (For First-Time Tenants Who Sign A One-Year Lease; Move-In fee required).
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Schirm Firm Apartments
The Schirm Firm is a third generation family-owned-and-operated business that has been offering exceptionally well-maintained, beautiful apartments for over 75 years. Our gorgeous, attractively-landscaped buildings and apartments in the Northside Chicago neighborhoods of Lincoln Square, Ravenswood, Lakeview and Wrigleyville feature hardwood floors, high ceilings, remodeled kitchens and bathrooms, large closets and superb vintage details. We look forward to helping you find the perfect apartment "home" for your move and welcoming you into our Schirm Firm rental "family"!
The Lincoln Square/Ravenswood neighborhood where many of our buildings are located is one of the hottest places to live in Chicago, with restaurants, shopping, great train & bus transportation, the Old Town School of Folk Music, the Lincoln Square shopping mall and easy access to many parks.
The Lakeview neighborhood, where another one of our buildings is located is another exciting, desirable place to live in Chicago, with fantastic shopping, entertainment, restaurants, transportation, parks, theaters and the Music Box, a gorgeous 1920s movie palace.
The famous Wrigleyville neighborhood is, of course, home to the World Champion Chicago Cubs baseball team (as well as one of our buildings), and features an amazing array of stores, restaurants, music venues, theater, and parks, with great transportation nearby, too.
12 Month Leases.
Pet Policy: 2 Cats Max w/nonrefundable Pet Fee ($100 for one cat, $150 for two cats.) Small fish tanks and caged birds are also allowed (with a $100 nonrefundable pet fee.) No dogs unless medically necessary.
Ratings & Reviews
The map here shows our office location; however, the apartment buildings we own and manage are actually located several miles further south in the beautiful north-side Chicago neighborhoods of Lincoln Square/Ravenswood, Lakeview and Wrigleyville. Driving to our gorgeous Chicago buildings in these neighborhoods is easy. From the north or south, take I-94 E/US-41, head east on Foster Ave. to Damen Ave., turn south on Damen to Winnemac Ave., park in the plentiful on-street parking spots and then walk easily to any one of our seven Lincoln Square/Ravenswood neighborhood apartment buildings. To reach our Lakeview-neighborhood building, take I-94 E/US 41 to Irving Park Road, head east on Irving Park to Ravenswood Ave., turn north on Ravenswood to Berteau, head east on Berteau to Hermitage and north 1/2 block on Hermitage. To reach our Wrigleyville-neighborhood building, take I-94 E/US-41 to Addison St., head east on Addison to Southport Ave., head north on Southport to Waveland Ave. and then east on Waveland.