1. Home
  2. Illinois
  3. Big Rock
  4. Apartments for rent in Big Rock, IL

675 Apartments Available
1 - 25 of 675 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Big Rock, IL has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Big Rock, IL

The small town of Big Rock, Illinois is home to approximately 1,000 residents. Retirees will fit right in, as they make up 19% of the population compared to 14% nationally. The majority of residents own their homes in Big Rock, and 13% of residents rent. Relatively high rent costs could be a factor, as the average rent of $1,208 per month is substantially higher than the state average of $1,052.

Big Rock residents have an average commute of about 31 minutes, slower than almost 70% of cities in Illinois. Many residents (45%) commute to work by car, while public transportation is not widely used. Not many workers commute on foot.

Big Rock has a relatively large concentration of residents older than 25 who have earned a high school degree or equivalent (22%) compared to the national average. Furthermore, 14% possess a Bachelor's degree and 6% have a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Big Rock residents work in one of three industries: retail, healthcare, and manufacturing. Together, these industries account for 20% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the town's workers are in sales, which ranks as the top career path in the town. With an average annual income of around $92K, Big Rock workers take home more than their peers elsewhere in Illinois. Big Rock's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).


Frequently Asked Questions About Big Rock

Looking for a cheap Big Rock apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Big Rock, IL Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Big Rock apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Big Rock that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Big Rock apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS