AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Arlington Heights Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with Balcony in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with Disability Access in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with Elevator in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with Fireplace in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Arlington Heights
- Furnished Available Apartments in Arlington Heights
- Arlington Heights Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with under $1200 in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with under $1300 in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with under $1400 in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with under $1500 in Arlington Heights
- Apartments with under $2000 in Arlington Heights
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Arlington Heights
- Cheap Apartments in Arlington Heights
- Loft Layout Apartments in Arlington Heights
- Luxury Apartments in Arlington Heights
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Arlington Heights
- Senior Living Apartments in Arlington Heights
- Short Term Apartments in Arlington Heights
Apartments Near Arlington Heights
Living In Arlington Heights, IL
Once you settle into your new apartment in Arlington and begin to venture out into the streets, you'll see first-hand what makes residents of Arlington proud of their city. For some, it's the strong small town feel. For others, it's the big city amenities. For many, it's a combination of the two.
Lucky you, you'll have the best of both worlds if you rent an apartment in Arlington Heights. With a population of close to 73,000 people, Arlington isn't a one-stop light sort of town, but it does have its hometown traditions and community spirit. Residents live in the same homes for decades, favor local retail businesses and play active roles in the community.
In Arlington, you can choose from many apartments within walking distance to unique neighborhoods with shopping, culinary treats, historic buildings and more. Many Arlington streets are lined with trees, but if you're really into nature, look for apartments near one of the city's many parks. Or, search for apartments near Lake Arlington where you can rent boats, go kayaking, take sailing lessons, hike along scenic trails and much more. Here, you won't feel like you live in a city, even though you do.
Residing in an Arlington apartment means living just 25 miles northwest of Chicago Ð one of the largest cities in the country. However, this suburb of the windy city has an urban appeal of its own. The growth of Arlington Heights is apparent in the swelling downtown skyline and in the increased number of retail shops and office parks around the city.
Arlington city living is great for recreation and entertainment, but what about making a living there to pay for your new apartment? No worries. Arlington has that covered too. There are more than 3,800 businesses, including major corporations, manufacturers, retailers and small businesses in Arlington. Think about where you'll work in Arlington if you want your apartment to be within walking distance to your job. The downtown area hosts many retail merchants, but the main office and industrial areas are on the far north and far south ends of town.
Another must-do after moving into your new apartment is to take in some of the local history of Arlington. Take a trip 150 years back in time to the beginning of the city's history at the Arlington Heights Historical Museum. From May until September or October, you can enjoy the spectator sport of thoroughbred racing at the historic track at Arlington Park.
Whether you're moving to Arlington Heights for the city excitement, the small town charm or both, you can find the best apartments on ApartmentGuide.com.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Arlington Heights
What is the average rent in Arlington Heights?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Arlington Heights?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Arlington Heights?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Arlington Heights?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.