1. Home

Apartments for rent in Rathdrum, ID

180 Properties

Search by Property Type

Local Guide

See what Rathdrum, ID has to offer.

Who Lives Here

Rathdrum Demographics

Education

High School

40%

Associate's

46%

Bachelor's

10%

Master's

4%

Doctorate

1%

Family Size

2 people

50%

3 people

14%

4 people

17%

5 people

14%

6+ people

5%

Household Income

0-50k

34%

50-100k

43%

100-150k

16%

150-200k

5%

200k+

2%

Age

0-10

14%

10-20

14%

20-45

33%

45-65

23%

65+

15%

Affordability

How expensive is it in Rathdrum?

Percentage: 3/53/5

Renters gave this area a 3 out of 5 for affordability

Rent Trends

Studio1 Bed2 Beds3 Beds
Feb '24-$1395$1595$1895
Jan '24-$1395$1595$1895
Dec '23-$1395$1595$1895
Nov '23-$1395$1595$1895
Oct '23-$1395$1595$1895
Sep '23-$1395$1595$1895
Aug '23-$1395$1595$1895
Jul '23-$1395$1595$1895
Jun '23-$1395$1595$1895
May '23-$1395$1595$1895
Apr '23-$1395$1595$1895
Mar '23-$1395$1595$1895
-----

*The rent information included in this summary is based on a median calculation of multifamily rental property inventory on Apartment Guide and Rent.com over the past 12-months and is for illustrative purposes only. This information does not constitute a pricing guarantee or financial advice related to the rental market.

Getting Around Rathdrum

Rathdrum Transportation

Commute Time

0-15 Mins

16%

15-30 Mins

45%

30-40 Mins

23%

40-60 Mins

10%

60+ Mins

6%

Transportation Scores

Percentage: 1010

Walk Score®

Walkable

No

Say 5 of 7 renters

Has Sidewalks

Yes

Say 6 of 7 renters

Percentage: 2828

Bike Score®

Bike Friendly

Yes

Say 6 of 7 renters

What Renters Are Saying

Rathdrum Features

Area Has Kids Play Outside

Yes

Say 7 of 7 renters

Pet Friendly

Yes

Say 7 of 7 renters

Noise Late At Night

No

Say 6 of 7 renters

Area Has Litter

No

Say 6 of 7 renters

Near Grocery Stores

Yes

Say 6 of 7 renters

Nearby Parks

Yes

Say 6 of 7 renters

Near Schools

Yes

Say 6 of 7 renters

Quiet Area

Yes

Say 6 of 7 renters

Busy Streets

No

Say 5 of 7 renters

Mostly Newer Buildings

Yes

Say 5 of 7 renters

Mostly Older Buildings

No

Say 5 of 7 renters

Near Highways

Yes

Say 5 of 7 renters

Nice Views

Yes

Say 5 of 7 renters

Area Has Potholes

No

Say 5 of 7 renters

Good Place To Raise A Family

Yes

Say 5 of 7 renters

Safe For Families

Yes

Say 5 of 7 renters

Well Lit

Yes

Say 4 of 7 renters

Maintained Yards

Yes

Say 4 of 7 renters

Tree Lined Streets

No

Say 4 of 7 renters

Near Downtown

No

Say 6 of 7 renters

Rathdrum Education

Schools

Percentage: 4/54/5

School Score

How satisfied do renters feel with the schools in this area.

Top Schools in Rathdrum

Information provided by GreatSchools. To verify school enrollment eligibility, contact the school district directly.

What You Need to Know

Renter Articles

All About

Living in Rathdrum, ID

The small town of Rathdrum, Idaho is home to approximately 8,000 people. Families with children are a frequent sight, as kids aged 5-14 account for an above-average percentage of the community, while young adults are less well-represented. Overall, the town's residents, with an average age of just over 36, are younger than most cities in Idaho. Just 21% of residents rent in Rathdrum, as most own their homes. The average rent for Rathdrum is $132 per month more than the state average.

Rathdrum residents have an average commute of about 25 minutes. Many residents (38%) drive to work, while public transportation is not used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.

Rathdrum has a relatively high concentration of residents older than 25 who have an Associate's degree (7%) compared to the national average (5%). Additionally, 9% possess a Bachelor's degree and 4% have a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Rathdrum residents work in one of two industries: retail and healthcare. Together, these industries account for 13% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the town's residents work in sales, which ranks as the top career path in the town. Rathdrum workers earn an average annual income of around $66K, about $4,000 more than those elsewhere in Idaho. Rathdrum, however, compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345).