Silver Bay Apartments
Tour from Home
3D Tours and Videos
Floor Plans & Pricing
- Deposit: $300
- 150 Fee
- $25 Monthly Pet Rent
- 2 Pet Max
- Restricted breeds include: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Presa Canario, German Shepherds, Huskies, Malamutes, Dobermans, Chow Chows, St. Bernards, Great Danes, Akitas, (Staffordshire)Terriers, American Bull Dog, Karelian Bear Dog, and any hybrid or mixed breed of one of the aforementioned breeds.
- Assigned Parking
- $25 Space Fee
- 2 Spaces
- $25 per rentable covered carport
- Uncovered spaces. Residential Parking Pass Required for all parking.
- $30 Application Fee
Silver Bay Apartments
If you've always wanted to live on the water, Silver Bay Apartments for rent in Boise Idaho is for you! Enjoy boating, fishing, sailing, swimming, or just "lazing" along the waters' edge in a secluded quiet environment on the largest lake in Boise. Easy access to freeways, several parks, golf courses, and the Boise River/Greenbelt create even more recreational opportunities. Our community features a shimmering pool, over-sized year-round invigorating spa, fitness studio and resident lounge big enough to host private parties. Residents enjoy the use of the grills on the pool deck and community grills in our common picnic areas. St. Lukes Boise Medical Center, Idaho Power, Idaho Banking, Syringa Bank and Micron Technology are just a few of the employers located in the Boise area. Best of all, Silver Bay pet-friendly apartments for rent in Boise, Idaho provides you and your best friend with a place to relax together. Share in the fun, yet enjoy the privacy and quiet. Come visit us today!
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Our lease terms are: 6-12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details) Pet Policy: Maximum 2 pets per apartment. $25.00 pet rent. $150 pet fee. $500 Pet Deposit. All pet costs are per pet. Pets must be on leash while on property at all times.
Open until 5:00pm
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Silver Bay Apartments
Place is 35 years old, purchased by yet another out of state property company. Am freezing now because of poor insulation. Parking is slim. Car has been dented. Thin walls. Pond nearby is a nice offset. Look elsewhere.
Beautiful apartments. Still don't know id they take sec 8 vouchers. I asked several times and couldn't get an answer.
Apartments are old and falling apart at the foundation. Saw a lot of wood rot. Does not look as pretty as pics posted in guide.
Pierce Park Elementary School
Capital Senior High School
Riverglen Jr High School
The Ambrose School
Garden City Community Charter
Boise Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning
- Apartments with Balcony
- Apartments with Disability Access
- Apartments with Elevator
- Apartments with Extra Storage
- Apartments with Fireplace
- Apartments with Fitness Center
- Apartments with Garage
- Apartments with Gated Access
- Apartments with Laundry Facility
- Apartments with Swimming Pool
- Apartments with Utilities Included
- Apartments with Virtual Tours
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available Apartments