AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Boise City Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Boise City
- Apartments with Balcony in Boise City
- Apartments with Disability Access in Boise City
- Apartments with Elevator in Boise City
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Boise City
- Apartments with Fireplace in Boise City
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Boise City
- Apartments with Gated Access in Boise City
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Boise City
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Boise City
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Boise City
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Boise City
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Boise City
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Boise City
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Boise City
- Furnished Available Apartments in Boise City
Apartments Near Boise City
For SaleBoise, ID Homes for Sale
Living In Boise City, ID
Boise City, a mid-size city in Idaho, has a population of slightly less than 221,000. At an average age of just under 38, the city's population is fairly typical compared to other municipalities in the state, which has an average age of 36. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 39% of residents rent. Relatively high rent costs could play a role, as the average rent of $936 a month is substantially higher than the state average of $852.
With an average commute time of about 20 minutes, quicker than most cities in the state, Boise City residents are well aware that it isn't overly time-consuming to travel to work. Many residents (45%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transportation isn't used widely. Riding a bike is the second-most favored means of commuting to work, selected by 1% of workers. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
Many Boise City residents work in one of three industries: healthcare, retail, and entertainment. Together, these industries make up 21% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. Boise City workers take home an average annual income of almost $71,000, more than the Idaho average. However, Boise City's average income is just about on par with the national average ($73,345). Boise City has a relatively high number of residents over the age of 25 who have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree (27%) compared to the national average (21%).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Boise City
How much does it cost to rent in Boise City, ID?
Is it expensive to rent in Boise City?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Boise City?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Boise City?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.