Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Woodstock Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Woodstock
- Apartments with Balcony in Woodstock
- Apartments with Disability Access in Woodstock
- Apartments with Elevator in Woodstock
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Woodstock
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Woodstock
- Apartments with Fireplace in Woodstock
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Woodstock
- Apartments with Garage in Woodstock
- Apartments with Gated Access in Woodstock
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Woodstock
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Woodstock
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Woodstock
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Woodstock
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Woodstock
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Woodstock
- Furnished Available Apartments in Woodstock
Apartments Near Woodstock
For SaleWoodstock, GA Homes for Sale
Living In Woodstock, GA
A small city located in Georgia, Woodstock has a population of slightly more than 29,000. Families with young children can expect to fit right in, as kids under 5 account for an above-average percentage of the community, while young adults are less well-represented. With an average age of just over 35, the city's residents are younger than most cities in Georgia. Just 32% of residents rent in Woodstock, as most own their homes. With an average rent of $1,294 per month, exceeding the state average by $320 a month, relatively high rent costs may play a role in the higher levels of ownership.
Woodstock residents have an average commute of about 38 minutes, slower than the Georgia average of about 28 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the most common mode of getting to work, chosen by 45% of workers, while public transit isn't extensively used. A small percentage of residents commute to work on foot.
Woodstock has a relatively large number of residents over the age of 25 who have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree (27%) compared to the national average (21%). Many Woodstock residents work in one of three industries: retail, scientific, and healthcare. Together, these industries account for 18% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 11% of residents work in management, making it the top career path in the city. Woodstock workers take home an average annual income of just under $82,000, around $15,000 more than the average Georgia resident. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Woodstock
What is the average rent in Woodstock?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Woodstock?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Woodstock?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Woodstock?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].