AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Smyrna Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Smyrna
- Apartments with Balcony in Smyrna
- Apartments with Disability Access in Smyrna
- Apartments with Elevator in Smyrna
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Smyrna
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Smyrna
- Apartments with Fireplace in Smyrna
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Smyrna
- Apartments with Gated Access in Smyrna
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Smyrna
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Smyrna
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Smyrna
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Smyrna
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Smyrna
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Smyrna
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Smyrna
- Furnished Available Apartments in Smyrna
- Smyrna Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Smyrna
- Apartments with under $1100 in Smyrna
- Apartments with under $1200 in Smyrna
- Apartments with under $1300 in Smyrna
- Apartments with under $1400 in Smyrna
- Apartments with under $1500 in Smyrna
- Apartments with under $2000 in Smyrna
- Apartments with under $800 in Smyrna
- Apartments with under $900 in Smyrna
Apartments Near Smyrna
Living In Smyrna, GA
Just 15 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta, Smyrna is a bustling suburban community that offers its residents plenty in the way of culture, nightlife and recreational opportunities. Despite its convenient location, Smyrna maintains a down-home atmosphere that's light on the pretensions and heavy on the charm. Once you get settled in Smyrna, you'll find it difficult to leave.
Smyrna's rich history has produced a number of notable attractions around town. It's still possible to view the site where Lockheed Martin produced the B-29 bombers that were integral in ending World War II. Curious visitors can also tour the city's executive complex and view the office in which the state's first female mayor sat in 1946. For folks who prefer the here and now, Smyrna's downtown district boasts a raft of high-end shopping and dining opportunities.
Smyrna Natural Beauty
Like the rest of the Atlanta area, Smyrna sits on a rolling, heavily wooded plateau that gradually gains relief to the north and east. Within the city itself, dedicated bike lanes and paved jogging trails channel active residents' energy all year long. Just outside the city's borders, regional parks like Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield Park and Lost Mountain Park offer a wide range of opportunities for more serious hikers, mountain bikers and rock climbers.
Finding attractive, budget friendly apartments in Smyrna GA can be an overwhelming experience. With so many studios, lofts and three-bedroom townhouses from which to choose, it can be tough to find the perfect place. Fortunately, Apartment Guide's deep roster of Smyrna, GA apartments is the only apartment resource that you'll ever need. With a regularly updated, browser friendly database with hundreds of Smyrna apartments, you'll find the latest local rent specials, move-in deals and perks. If you prefer to search for specific amenities like central air conditioning, outdoor pool access and 24-hour gym facilities, our custom Smyrna GA apartments search feature can help as well. With hundreds of available apartments in Smyrna, GA, Apartment Guide will connect you with your future home.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Smyrna
What is the average rent in Smyrna?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Smyrna?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Smyrna?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Smyrna?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.