- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Tennis court
- Car wash facility
- Organized activities
- Well maintained grounds
- Excellent access
- Wired for high-speed internet
- Air conditioning - central air
- High-speed internet access
- Regular-sized pool
- Walk to bus line
- Good guest parking
- Parking for extra vehicles available
- Business center with equipment
- Packages Accepted at Office
- 24hr. Emergency maintenance
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We allow dogs & cats, up to 2 per apartment. There's no weight limit, but breed restrictions apply and a one-time non-refundable pet fee is required. ($250 for 1st pet; 2nd pet additional $100.**) Call for more information. **Online applicants with 2 pets: Due to technical limits, the reduced rate for the 2nd pet won't be reflected until an adjustment is made by our office after the application process is complete. We apologize for the inconvenience. Pets Accepted
Savannah's best kept secret, somehow Ridgewood apartments are able to offer quiet, comfortable living while still being in the middle of Savannah's action-packed Southside. Armstrong, Hunter Army Airfield, St. Joseph's Hospital, Oglethorpe Mall, and more shopping, dining, and entertainment than you could imagine are just around the corner. But in your apartment, you'll experience the best apartment life has to offer, relaxing by the pool or enjoying the playground or tennis courts. You'll never run short on storage, and our staff is focused on making your life at Ridgewood a pleasure. Come by today to find your new home.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Ridgewood Apartments
Quiet, friendly neighborhood, could use laundromat, minor maintenance needed in some apartments.
Quiet, clean neighborhood.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-95, take exit 94 and get on GA Hwy 204 East. Go approximately 7 miles to Middleground Road (1st traffic light after the McDonalds on the left). Turn left onto Middleground Road (across from Armstrong State University). Ridgewood Apartments is approximately .4 miles ahead on the left. From mid-town or downtown Savannah, take Truman Parkway (accessible on east side of town via President Street, Anderson Street, Victory Drive, etc.) all the way to the south end, then make a left on Abercorn Street. Travel approximately 1.6 miles and turn right on Middleground Road. Ridgewood Apartments is approximately .4 miles ahead on the left.
Professionally managed by Kole Management Company.