- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Wired for high-speed internet
- Air conditioning - central air
- High-speed internet access
- Business center with equipment
- Swimming pool with large sundeck
- Walk to bus line
- Packages Accepted at Office
- 24hr. Emergency maintenance
- Parking for +vehicles avail
- Excellent access
- Cats Allowed
- We allow dogs & cats, up to 2 per apartment. There's no weight limit, but breed restrictions apply and a one-time non-refundable pet fee is required. ($250 for 1st pet; 2nd pet additional $100.**) Call for more information. **Online applicants with 2 pets: Due to technical limits, the reduced rate for the 2nd pet won't be reflected until an adjustment is made by our office after the application process is complete. We apologize for the inconvenience. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
The comforts and conveniences of life await you at Carriage House Apartments in Savannah, GA. These beautifully upgraded apartments and townhomes offer the modern conveniences you're looking for, plus an excellent amenities package! Residents are just minutes from work and play from our centralized location and enjoy living in a community surrounded by lush, serene landscaping and grounds. One visit and you'll understand why so many love to call Carriage House home!
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for Carriage House
good management .
The community is quite, which I really appreciate. The leasing office staff are very helpful and professional. There are several get to know your neighbors type events held throughout the year.
Customer Service is a top 10, the grounds are well kept, service is prompt for the most part
Slow callback if problem occurs
I thought this was a good place to stay but it's not. The workers don't care always have attitudes. When you need help they won't help they will tell you it's not their problem. If you tell the workers you need something done they will justify its something else. Ridiculous place to stay maybe for only a short term lease
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Interstate 95: Head south on I-95 S. Take exit 99A to merge onto I-16 E toward Savannah. Take exit 164A to merge onto GA-21 S/I-516 E/US-17 S/US-80 E toward Lynes Pkwy. Continue to follow GA-21 S/I-516 E onto W Derenne Ave. Turn right onto White Bluff Rd, then turn right onto Abercorn St./Abercorn Extension. Turn right onto Tibet Ave. Carriage House will be on the left.
Professionally managed by Kole Management Company.