- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Courtyard Views Available
- Shaded Picnic Area
- Large Swimming Pool
- Cable Ready
- Wired for High-Speed Internet Access
- Poolside Cabana
- Large Clubhouse
- Bus Line Within Walking Distance
- High-Speed Internet Access at Business Center
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Car Wash Facility
- Central Heating/Air Conditioning
- Organized Resident Activities
- Well-Maintained Grounds
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms and Living Room
- Excellent Access to Downtown, Truman Pkwy, ...
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We allow dogs & cats, up to 2 per apartment. There's no weight limit, but breed restrictions apply and a one-time non-refundable pet fee is required. ($250 for 1st pet; 2nd pet additional $100.**) Call for more information. **Online applicants with 2 pets: Due to technical limits, the reduced rate for the 2nd pet won't be reflected until an adjustment is made by our office after the application process is complete. We apologize for the inconvenience. Pets Accepted
Life doesn't get better than living at Alhambra... casual and uncomplicated, with all the comforts to which you're accustomed. These affordable and spacious one, two, and three bedroom garden and townhome-style apartments are set among graceful live oak trees. At Alhambra, you'll love being just minutes from historic downtown Savannah, Tybee Beach, Truman Parkway and within walking distance to grocery stores and other essentials. Call for an appointment today!
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
19 Reviews for Alhambra
Because the staff is attentative and efficient in the maintenance of my apartment. They also share info. that keeps us safe through the crime watch program.
No personal wash and dryer connections. Overall I love alhambra.
I love it here! i have been here since March and I will be staying here for awhile. When I first moved in I found a couple of things that needed to be touched up and they where handled right a way. Ashley called right after to make sure that everything was to my standard. I never have an issue with parking and love that there is no noise after 10pm. My only issue is that the washer/dryer's are horrible you can only use them if you have coins, but they do accept credit but the card machine never seems to work. Please upgrade the machines and then I will not have any complaints. Resident since 2017
Everyone goes out of their way to assist me in every way possible. They are truly my guardian Angels . Be forever blessed>
Great staff, great location - a great place to live.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take US Highway 80 (Victory Drive) east past Skidaway Road. Alhambra is on your left past the Piggly Wiggly shopping center.
Professionally managed by Kole Management Company.