AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Savannah Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Savannah
- Apartments with Balcony in Savannah
- Apartments with Disability Access in Savannah
- Apartments with Elevator in Savannah
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Savannah
- Apartments with Fireplace in Savannah
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Savannah
- Apartments with Garage in Savannah
- Apartments with Gated Access in Savannah
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Savannah
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Savannah
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Savannah
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Savannah
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Savannah
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Savannah
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Savannah
- Furnished Available Apartments in Savannah
- Savannah Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Savannah
- Apartments with under $1100 in Savannah
- Apartments with under $1200 in Savannah
- Apartments with under $1300 in Savannah
- Apartments with under $1400 in Savannah
- Apartments with under $1500 in Savannah
- Apartments with under $2000 in Savannah
- Apartments with under $700 in Savannah
- Apartments with under $800 in Savannah
- Apartments with under $900 in Savannah
Apartments Near Savannah
- Downtown Savannah
- South Historic District
- Leeds Gate - Colonial Village
- Chatham Parkway
- North Historic District
- Wilshire Estates - Savannah Mall
- Thomas Square
- Largo Woods
- Windsor Forest
- Beach Institute
- Savannah Gardens
- White Bluff Estates
- Mohawk - Shawnee
- Armstrong Atlantic
- View All
Living In Savannah, GA
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Savannah, GA
Considered by many to be one of the most charming cities in the United States, Savannah exudes Southern hospitality. Whether you are looking for a laid-back coastal vibe, a genteel and refined atmosphere, or a world-class destination for art and culture, the city truly does have it all. As a bustling tourism hub, Savannah boasts wonderful restaurants, shopping centers and nightlife hot spots. Finding apartments for rent in Savannah means getting closer to all the fun the city offers.
MUST-SEE SAVANNAH ATTRACTIONS
The most popular way to explore Savannah is on foot, and stopping at some of the historic city squares is an excellent way to get a feel for Savannah's rich history and culture. City Market is the epicenter of Savannah's thriving culinary scene, and the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) is a must-see for lovers of the visual arts. Savannah also includes Forsyth Park, one of the most photographed parts of the city thanks to its white cast-iron fountain. Want to see holdovers from the antebellum South? Book a riverboat cruise to feel like you've stepped back in time.
NEIGHBORHOODS IN SAVANNAH
Areas with apartments for rent in Savannah are brimming with beautiful apartment homes, from the upscale suburbs on the westside to the hip coastal communities on the eastside. Before you fall in love with a brand-new apartment, be sure it's in the neighborhood that makes the most sense for your style of living. Here are five of our favorites:
- Midtown: One of the city's hippest communities, Midtown is home to some of Savannah's best retailers and restaurants and plenty of public transit stops.
- Southside: As the city's commercial district, this community just west of the Vernon River offers families a short commute to the area's top shopping centers.
- Whitemarsh Island: Whitemarsh is an affluent area east of downtown with a pristine nature preserve for early morning strolls or evening walks with a pet.
- Wilshire Estates: Home to the Savannah Mall and Georgia Southern University–Armstrong Campus, Wilshire Estates is an excellent choice for college students and young professionals.
- Pooler: Ideal for frequent travelers, this western suburb offers affordable apartments in a quiet community near Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport.
Apartments in Savannah, GA range from spacious studios just steps from City Market to three-bedroom apartments that please even the largest families. Using Apartment Guide, you can narrow down the list of properties on the market by including the details that matter to you most, such as covered parking, pet-friendly policies or even short-term rental agreements. With a range of options, you can always find something that fits into your budget in Savannah.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN SAVANNAH, GA
On the first Friday of every month, take a self-guided tour of the restaurants, art galleries and small businesses in the Starland community, many of which offer complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres. In the fall, you can taste the city's best at one of Savannah's fun and free foodie events such as Bacon Fest, Craft Brew Fest, Pin Point Seafood Festival and Shalom Y'all Jewish Food Festival. Want to learn more about "America's Most Haunted City?" Stroll the grounds of Bonaventure Historical Cemetery, one of the country's most beautiful burial grounds.
SAVANNAH FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS
A contemporary art museum may not seem like an obvious choice for kid-friendly fun, but you might change your mind at the Jepson Center for the Arts. The museum's ArtZeum children's zone offers a range of interactive activities and exhibits perfect for the little ones. For a one-of-a-kind experience, head to the Savannah Children's Museum, an outdoor play zone complete with a maze, a playground, sprinklers and giant building blocks.
Savannah is also home to more than 60 public schools, including the award-winning Savannah Arts Academy magnet school, plus top-notch private and charter schools.
THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF SAVANNAH
Oak trees dripping with Spanish moss dot the area's lush landscape, making Savannah one of the most picturesque places in the South. Find an apartment near Savannah's waterfront to enjoy one of its other major attractions, the rolling Savannah River. The river runs alongside the city before entering the Atlantic Ocean, just minutes from downtown Savannah. Whether you want to watch the sunset with your feet in the sand or watch the sunrise on your early-morning run, you can find a Savannah rental convenient to your favorite pastime. And if it's outdoor sports you're looking for, you can find plenty of baseball, softball and soccer fields within the city limits at green spaces like Daffin Park.
Discover downtown Savannah with your four-legged friend on the Oliver Bentleys Historic Dog Walk Tour, and reward your pet for its good behavior with a free frozen treat at Leopold's Ice Cream.
GETAWAYS FROM SAVANNAH
Savannah's closest beach is on Tybee Island, but many others are within an easy hour-and-a-half drive. Soak up the sun on St. Simons, Jekyll Island, Cumberland Island and Sea Island, or drive five hours north to the inland beach at beautiful Lake Lanier. For a fun weekend trip, take the family to Walt Disney World® in Orlando, the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta or the sandy shores of Isle of Palms near Charleston, South Carolina.
Find Apartments for rent in Savannah, GA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Savannah that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Savannah
What is the average rent in Savannah?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Savannah?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Savannah?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Savannah?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.