AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Martinez Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Martinez
- Apartments with Balcony in Martinez
- Apartments with Disability Access in Martinez
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Martinez
- Apartments with Fireplace in Martinez
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Martinez
- Apartments with Garage in Martinez
- Apartments with Gated Access in Martinez
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Martinez
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Martinez
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Martinez
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Martinez
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Martinez
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Martinez
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Martinez
- Furnished Available Apartments in Martinez
Apartments Near Martinez
For SaleMartinez, GA Homes for Sale
Living In Martinez, GA
Martinez, Georgia is a small city with a population of just under 36,000. With an average age of just under 40, the city's population is a little older than other cities in the state, which has an average age of 36. Just 25% of residents rent in Martinez, as most own their homes. With an average rent of $1,053 a month, exceeding the state average by $79 a month, relatively high rent costs could be a factor in the higher levels of ownership.
Compared to the national average (19%), Martinez has a relatively large number of residents older than 25 who have completed some level of post-secondary education, as 22% have earned a Bachelor's or Associate's degree. Additionally, 7% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are two primary industries in Martinez: healthcare and retail. Combined, these industries account for 15% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, as 7% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of about $83K, Martinez workers earn around $17,000 more than the average Georgia resident. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Martinez residents have an average commute of about 26 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the most common way to get to work, selected by 45% of commuters, while public transportation is not used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Martinez
How much does it cost to rent in Martinez, GA?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Martinez?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Martinez?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Martinez?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.