- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ & Picnic Areas
- Community Gas Grill/BBQ Area
- Lake On Property Grounds
- Walking Trails Through The Community
- Great Layout For Entertaining
- Window Coverings
- Separate Dining Room in Select Units
- Maximum of 2 pets per apartment home. One time fee of $300 per pet required. Additional monthly pet rent of $20 per pet required. Restricted breeds include but are not limited to Akitas, Chows, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Mastiffs, Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terrier breeds, Rottweilers, Great Dane, Malamutes, Korean Jindo, Presa Canario, Huskies and Wolf Hybrids. Any mixes of these breeds is also prohibited. No exotic pets allowed. Dogs Allowed
- Maximum of 2 pets per apartment home. One time fee of $300 per pet required. Additional monthly pet rent of $20 per pet required. No exotic pets allowed. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
880 Lakeside Apartments
Welcome to 880 Lakeside Apartments a residential community featuring 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in Marietta, GA. Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment options. Are you looking for an apt for rent in Marietta, GA? Contact our friendly, professional office staff to schedule a tour today.
The living spaces at 880 Lakeside are thoughtfully designed for comfort and convenience in mind, and are stylishly appointed with the kind of premium materials and finishes you won't find in any other apartments for rent in Marietta
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
13 Reviews for 880 Lakeside Apartments
I have been very happy here. I love the fact that they have very visible security people. Office people are very nice if a bit overworked but I think that is a result of them cleaning up this place since it used to be section 8 before they took over. Totally love the fact I am less than 5 minutes away from grocery, school, mechanic and everything else I need.
The staff is pretty warm & consistent with delivering great customer service.
Its a very safe community also when something needs to be repaired or I have a concern or problem, the maintenance team is on the ball and the office staff is awesome.
The management and the matinance team are spot on. If I need anything, they are there immediatly.
Office staff is very great and helpful, even maintenance. Although there are couple of delays when there are work orders to be addressed, but besides that, they do the job. The surroundings are very clean, properly taken care of. Great thing is that the security is very important for them and had contracted a company to do the job 24/7, which is an A+. I would recommend lakefront vista to anybody!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please Call For Directions.
Places. People. Love.