Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Marietta Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Marietta
- Apartments with Balcony in Marietta
- Apartments with Disability Access in Marietta
- Apartments with Elevator in Marietta
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Marietta
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Marietta
- Apartments with Fireplace in Marietta
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Marietta
- Apartments with Garage in Marietta
- Apartments with Gated Access in Marietta
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Marietta
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Marietta
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Marietta
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Marietta
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Marietta
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Marietta
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Marietta
- Furnished Available Apartments in Marietta
- Marietta Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Marietta
- Apartments with under $1100 in Marietta
- Apartments with under $1200 in Marietta
- Apartments with under $1300 in Marietta
- Apartments with under $1400 in Marietta
- Apartments with under $1500 in Marietta
- Apartments with under $2000 in Marietta
- Apartments with under $900 in Marietta
Apartments Near Marietta
Living In Marietta, GA
Getting to Know Marietta, GA
Located 15 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta, Marietta, GA got its start in the early 1800s and played an important role in both the Civil War and in Civil Rights history. Today, Marietta is one of the most desirable areas to live in the Atlanta metro region, filled with thriving businesses, exceptional restaurants, top-tier shopping and family-friendly activities.
Take the stress out of moving by using ApartmentGuide.com to find the Marietta apartment that meets your every need. Once you've moved in, treat yourself to one of the fantastic community events in Marietta, Georgia.
Insider Tip: Practice your best Southern accent to pronounce Atlanta-area landmarks like the locals. "Leon" in Ponce de Leon Avenue rhymes with "neon," and the eastern suburb of Dacula sounds like "Duh-kyu-lah."
The Best Places to Live in Marietta
If you're looking to relocate to the Atlanta area, Marietta, GA has apartments to suit every style and budget. Though the city is known for colonial-style houses on large lots and newer ranch homes in growing communities, Marietta's apartment complexes offer great housing options with ideal locations and amenities like fitness centers and pools. No matter which part of Marietta strikes your fancy, you'll have access to top-ranking public schools, a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities, and excellent local events and festivals.
Festivals and Events in Marietta, GA
In addition to great schools, numerous apartment options and endless outdoor recreational opportunities, Marietta really stands out for the quality of its local events and annual festivals. Every July you can experience a patriotic parade, concerts and, of course, a spectacular fireworks show at the city's Fourth in the Park celebration. If you're an aviation buff, don't miss the annual Wings Over North Georgia air show at Dobbins Air Reserve Base every October.
Things to Do in Marietta, GA
When you're considering where to rent an apartment, be sure to account for storing all your recreational gear! "Shoot the hooch" as you kayak or tube down the Chattahoochee River, or head to Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park for 16 miles of hiking and biking trails that take you 708 feet above sea level. From Kennesaw Mountain, look for major Atlanta landmarks like Stone Mountain, which delivers an excellent laser light show from May through October.
The Marietta area is also chock full of free things to do, including bike rides on the Silver Comet Trail, concerts at Centennial Olympic Park and ranger-led tours of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Birth Home.
Activities for Kids in Marietta
Celebrating a good report card? Marietta is about 20 miles from the fabulous Georgia Aquarium, about 15 miles from Six Flags Over Georgia and even closer to a huge variety of trampoline parks and playgrounds.
Marietta's School Districts
With four schools named Georgia Schools of Excellence and one named a National School of Excellence, the Marietta City School District is in the top 15% of the entire state. Low student-to-teacher ratios, an International Baccalaureate program and strong community support all contribute to the high quality of education in Marietta. If you're searching for a home in a school district known for excellence, rent an apartment in Marietta, GA to enjoy its grade-A school system.
Parks in Marietta
Marietta delivers plenty of outdoor entertainment with playgrounds, pools, basketball courts, picnic pavilions and more at places like Glover Park, Laurel Park and West Dixie Park. If you are moving to Marietta with a four-legged friend, be on the lookout for dog-friendly spots like Lewis Dog Park and Sweat Mountain Dog Park. Both offer off-leash opportunities for chasing squirrels.
Beaches near Marietta, GA
If you love the sand and the surf, Marietta is less than five hours from Georgia's best beaches. Walk the serene shores of Tybee Island or Jekyll Island, and then drive about two hours south to enjoy Amelia Island, Atlantic Beach and other sun-kissed spots in Jacksonville, FL.
Not in the mood for the beach? Here are our top five picks for the best road trips from metro Atlanta:
- Helen, Georgia: Modeled after a German village, this quaint getaway spot is about two hours northeast of Marietta. Visit during Oktoberfest, or plan a summertime hike to nearby Raven Cliff Falls.
- Athens, GA: If you're a music aficionado, you might already know that Athens is home to big names like R.E.M. and Widespread Panic. Listen for the next breakout stars at venues like the Georgia Theatre, about 80 miles east of Atlanta.
- Chattanooga, TN: Only two hours from Marietta, Chattanooga delivers beautiful views of the Tennessee River and phenomenal summer music festivals.
- Asheville, NC: Microbreweries, cool temperatures and a hip dining scene make Asheville worth the 3.5-hour drive into the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Hilton Head, SC: Want to putt like a pro? Drive about 4.5 hours to the South Carolina coast to play one of 24 championship golf courses in this beautiful city on the Atlantic Ocean.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Marietta
What is the average rent in Marietta?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Marietta?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Marietta?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Marietta?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.