- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Fitness Center
- Cabana with Grill & Picnic Area
- Lake Views
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Stocked fishing lake with walking trails
- Laundry Facility
- Controlled Access Gate
- Resident Business Center with Fax & High Speed ...
- Detached garages with remotes
- Excellent Floor Plans with Exceptional Architec...
- One, Two, and Three Bedroom Residences
- Large Oversized Closets
- Private Porches
- w/d connections available in all apartment homes
- Ceiling fans in living and bedrooms
- Designer Kitchen with pantries and black applia...
- Sunrooms Available
- Nine Foot Ceilings
- Pre-Wired for High Speed Internet Access
- Vaulted ceilings in select units
- Online payment option
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets are prohibited except within the following restrictions. A Pet Agreement must be signed. (2) Pets per apartment and a 65 lb. pet weight limit. And an additional deposit/fee may be required. Pet must be at least one year old and established pet fee and deposits must be paid in full at move-in. Select aggressive breeds may be prohibited to include but not limited to German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Chow Chows and mixes of these breeds. Unusual pets other than ordinary domest Pets Accepted
Mill Creek Run Apartment Homes
Embark on a gracious journey escaping everyday life where classic southern luxury defines a lifestyle that is stately and affluent.*Mill Creek Run, where every detail is skillfully designed around your serenity and contentment. Expansive landscaping ensconced by the scenic farmlands of charming Macon offer you a rare escape. Indulge yourself in estate-like architecture, pebbled with contemporary accents. Four unique floor plans featuring one, two and three bedroom residences with private porches, designer kitchens, over-sized closets and available lake views create an unparalleled living experience. Your living retreat is complemented by distinctive amenities, including gated entry, a high-tech fitness center, oasis style swimming pool, sports cabana with grill and picnic area, and a custom built resident business center.*Unsurpassed location directly off of interstate 75 on Hartley bridge, Mill Creek Run offers convenient access to the heart of up and coming North Macon and Warner Robins Air Force Base, as well as admission to the area highly competitive school system.*Reap the rewards at Mill Creek Run, where old fashioned Macon heritage meets modern efficiencies, harvesting an improved sense of character and style.
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Mill Creek Run Apartment Homes
The cleanliness and up keep of the area, Faculty very nice and pleasant all the times. The willingness to assist you. Apt. are very nice !
Mill Creek Run is a good place to live quiet and peaceful. There's always a warm and friendly atmosphere coming from the staff and maintenance personnel.
The staff are excellent my daughter and I have leaved here for almost 4years and I feel safe and anything I need the managers are very helpful and prompt.even maintenance is excellent. We just love it.the only thing my apt is missing is a garden tub that would've made it complete for me..
I have reported problems with appliances several times and they have not been resolved. Also I have been waiting on a referal fee since December and still have not received it.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-75, take Hartley Bridge exit #155. Turn east off the exit ramp. Go to Skipper Road, turn right, Mill Creek Run is approximately one mile on the right.