I have changed over 5 apartments in total without any issues. I had to go through so much of mental torture living in the heights of Kenesaw. They are excellent at charging heavy fees for the slightest of issues. I pay a pet fee each month. My dog suffering with a condition happens to accidentally pee on the patio a couple of times. They sent me a final notice saying if it happens again, I will have to pay $200 and pay for wood damage and resident property damage. I don't know what they do with the pet fee that I pay each month. Shouldn't that go towards pet management? Also, people working in office has so much of attitude problem. They are not understanding of any situation. Keep charging us as they like. It is not fair for anyone to live in such scrutiny. There is so much pressure, one cannot even enjoy living like this. I am considering breaking my contract and paying them whatever extra money and living in peace.
I wish there was a 0-star option. Here is a breakdown of the things you will have to deal with living at Heights of Kennesaw (I would know as I sadly lived there for 13 long months):
1. Bugs. Bugs. Bugs. Pest control doesnt work at all, and management doesnt care at all! They call them water bugs, but thats just a cute name for cockroach. Google is a great tool when trying to figure out what species of insect you find in your bedroom weekly. Youll have baby ones and big ones! Centipedes, too! Oh boy! Oh, and management will come up with every excuse and reasoning that its normal to see the roaches. No one should have to live hoping they wont wake up to a roach in their bed.
2. Major attitude problems and unprofessional behavior from those who work in main leasing office. Weird how the one with multiple bad reviews about her STILL works there.
3. Renovations taking 3x longer than planned.
4. You pay for a gate remote for an entrance gate that is closed maybe 2% of the day! Super cool when your car gets broken into (yeah that happened) and they have no cameras and still cant seem to get the gate fixed.
5. Get ready to get the same form sent to you 4 different times because they have typos or are meant for other units aka major disorganization with documents that can be used in court as evidence.
6. One positive: maintenance is so nice and helps you in any way that they can.
7. Get ready to spend a lot of money on dumb charges, additional bug repelling tools and sprays, and lots of wine (or your preferred drink of choice) to keep you sane after dealing with the leasing office crew.
Best of luck if you choose to live here! :)
I rent a 2 bedroom apartment at Heights of Kennesaw. At the time of application, the staff was so promising about the resident service and any sort of help. When I started living, their attitude completely changed. Recently, I changed my phone number and asked them to change the gate code to a new number. After going back and forth with the hassle for an entire week they finally changed it and did not even apologize for not doing it on time. In addition, one of the apartment door's top hinge was broken, after putting 2 orders and waiting for 3 days, the work order was closed without the work being complete. I go to the office to complain about the incomplete work order; gain without any apology one of the staff made me put another work order.
People who work here does not care about the needs of a resident and they have serious attitude problem. I am looked down upon every time I go to the office. I do not even feel like staying here anymore. Simply want my lease to end so that I can move to a better community with better staff and service. If you are considering to live here, please think twice. They will sound very excited at first and then once you sign the contract, they will have you hanging. If you can go get yourself a better community with professional staff and better service, please do so for your own benefit.
Need more clarification View on 2 bed and 2 bath
I felt this was the place for me to live at Kennesaw Heights. for comfort, security, and happiness. I like the staff hospitality of showing me two equipped apartments of comfort.Thank You!
***At this time, we are not conducting in-person tours. Please call or email if you wish to request a virtual tour.***Experience the new height of living at the Heights of Kennesaw Apartments, with its convenient hillside setting in the dynamic Cobb County, just minutes from Town Center Mall and the entertainment district. Convenient access I-75, I-285 and downtown Atlanta, so fine dining, shopping and entertainment are just a short distance away. With exceptional amenities, spectacular views and stylish apartment interiors that are yours for the taking, you will love the new height of living at the Heights of Kennesaw!
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.