1. Home
  2. Georgia
  3. Hahira
  4. Apartments for rent in Hahira, GA

212 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 212 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Hahira, GA has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Hahira, GA

Hahira, a small town in Georgia, has a population of slightly less than 3,000. Families with young children are typical, as kids under 5 make up an above-average percentage of the population. Overall, the town's residents, with an average age of just under 36, skew younger than most cities in Georgia. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 37% of residents rent. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $886 per month, which is $88 a month less than the state average.

Hahira has a relatively large concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (6%) compared to the state average. Further, 10% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are two primary industries in Hahira: healthcare and retail. Together, these industries account for 16% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 6% of residents work in sales, which ranks as the top field in the town. With an average annual income of just over $46K, Hahira workers bring in around $20,000 less than the average Georgia resident. The town's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.

Hahira residents have an average commute of about 24 minutes, faster than the Georgia average of about 28 minutes. Many residents (39%) drive themselves to work, while public transportation is not used widely. Few commuters walk to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About Hahira

Looking for a cheap Hahira apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Hahira apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Hahira that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Hahira apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS